Ø The front desk told me to ask you for sightseeing advice.
Ø 前台告诉我可以问您观光方面的建议.
Ø Of course, I'd be more than happy to help. I'm the hotel's concierge.
Ø 当然,我很乐意帮您,我是酒店的礼宾员。
Ø Concierge? What exactly is that?
Ø 礼宾员,具体做什么的?
Ø I advise you on where to visit, eat or shop during your stay here in New York.
Ø 我可以给您去哪里观光,吃饭或者纽约逛街提供建议。
Ø Great, So where should I start my sightseeing?
Ø 太棒了,那么我应该从哪开始观光呢?
Ø The statue of liberty is always a good place to begin.
Ø 自由女神通常第一个去看。
Ø I saw this statue of liberty on my last visit here, Can you recommend somewhere else?
Ø 我上次来这的时候去看了。可以给我些其他的建议吗?
Ø Hmm, What type of interests do you have?
Ø 您喜欢哪一方面的?
Ø In my spare time? I really like to go running, I would also love to see art in the city.
Ø 我空闲时喜欢跑步,我也喜欢看艺术展。
Ø Aha, Have you been to Central Park or the Museum of Modern Art?
Ø 啊!您去过中心公园和现代艺术博物馆吗?
Ø No, but I've heard a lot about both.
Ø 没有,但是我都听说过。
Ø Well, Central Park is wonderful for running, Afterwards, you should head to the Museum to enjoy the art.
Ø 嗯,中心公园是个跑步不错的地方,然后您可以去博物馆欣赏下艺术。
Ø Great, That sounds like a plan,Thanks a lot.
Ø 太棒了,听起来可行,谢谢。
Ø I'm sure you'll have a good time there, I guarantee it.
我确定您能玩的愉快,我保证。
听友188408695
head to somewhere