Don't stand at my grave ,weep

2023-04-24 08:03:5001:58 64
所属专辑:Daily Learning
声音简介

Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要在我坟前哭泣
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在那里,我并非睡了。
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是阵阵吹来的微风
I am the diamond glints on the snow.
我是雪地里闪烁的光辉
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是阳光洒落在成熟的谷物。
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是深秋柔软的细雨。
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你从宁静的清晨醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
我便化作盘旋而上的飞鸟
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
打破那份沉寂。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是朦胧夜晚闪烁的星辰。
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要在我坟前哭泣
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在那里,我并未死去。

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表