沉睡的恶魔
I know you’re there . 我知道你在那里
Don’t be afraid . 不要害怕
I am not afraid . 我不害怕
Then come out .那出来吧
Then you’ll be afraid .那就轮到你怕了
No,l won’t . 不,我不会
I know who you are .我知道你是谁
Do you ?是吗?
You’re my Fairy Godmother .你是我的仙女教母
What ?什么
Fairy Godmother.仙女教母
You’ve been watching over me my whole life.你一直守护者我
I’ve always known you were close by.我知道你总在我在身边
How? 你怎么知道
Your shadow .It’s been following me ever since i was small.
你的影子,从我小的时候就一直跟着我
Wherever I went ,your shadow was always with me .无论我去哪里,你的影子总是跟着我
I remember you . 我记得你
Pretty bird. 漂亮的鸟儿
This is Diaval. 这是迪阿瓦
Hello,Aurora. 你好,爱洛
I have known you since you were a little one.你很小的时候我就认识你了
It’s everything I imagined it would be. 和我想象的一模一样
It’s just so beautiful ! I’ve always wanted to come . 太美了,我一直想来
Sit 坐下
There’s something I need to tell you .我得告诉你一些事情。
What is it?是什么
There is an evil in this world.这个世界有一股邪恶的力量。
And I cannot keep you from it. 我无法阻止它伤害你
I’m almost 16,Godmother,我快十六岁了,教母
I can take care of myself. 我会照顾自己
I understand.我明白
But that’s not what I have to tell you .但那不是我想说的
I have a plan. 我有一个计划。
When I am older,我长大一点后
I’m going to live here in the Moors with you. 我要和你一起住在摩尔森林这里。
Then we can look after each other .这样我们就可以互相照顾。
You don’t have to wait until you are older.你不用等到长大一点啊。
You could live here now ,你现在就可以住在这里。
Then I will. 那好啊
I’ll sleep in a tree and eat berrries and black nuts. 我要睡在树上,吃浆果和黑坚果
And all the Fair People will be my friends. 所有的精灵都会成为我的朋友。
I’ll be happy here of the rest of my life. 从今往后快乐永远围绕这我
I’m going to tell my aunties tomorrow,明天我去告诉阿姨们。
Until tomorrow. 明天见
I’m so excited. 我太激动了
用户评论