《小王子》
To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy.
who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys.
对我而言,你只是一个小男孩,
和其他成千上万的小男孩没有什么不同。
And I have no need of you.
And you on your part have no need of me.
我不需要你。你也同样不需要我。
To you, I am nothing more than a fox
like a hundred thousand other foxes.
对你而言,我也和其亡成干上万的狐狸并没有差别。
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.
但是假如你驯服了我,我们就彼此需要了.
To me, you will be unique in all the world.
对我而言,你就是举世无双的。
And to you, I shall be unique in all the world.
对你而言,我也是独一无二的
It's late now.
夜深了
Why don't you go to sleep?
你怎么还没睡?
What are you worrying about?
你在担心什么
Your job.
你的工作
Your paycheck.
你的工资
Or your loved ones.
还是你爱的人
用户评论