声音简介
深夜动物园
It's late at the zoo, and the crowds go back home.
黑夜将动物园笼罩,人们都回家了。
But do you suppose that we just sit and moan?
但是你觉得我们只会坐在这里互相抱怨吗?
Not us! We need no excuse for a tune.
我们当然不会! 我们想唱歌,不需要任何理由。
Oh, we do like a sing-song under the moon.
我们就是喜欢在月光下唱歌。
It's late at the zoo, but these snakes are awake.
黑夜将动物园笼罩,但蛇还很清醒。
" Shall we play a game?
“ 我们一起玩游戏怎么样?
Let us chase, you escape. "
我们追,你跑。”
It's late at the zoo.
黑夜将动物园笼罩。
See the big gum trees?
看到那些大大的桉树了吗?
These baboons have set up a flying trapeze.
这些狒狒给自己搭了个秋千。
It's late at the zoo.
黑夜将动物园笼罩。
Soon the zebras arrive.
斑马们来了。
And the pandas are saying,
接着熊猫说,
" It's time for a ride. "
“ 到时间骑马了。”
And we gallop around, until we collide.
我们四处奔跑,直到撞在一起。
Then you see, in the daytime, we just sleep inside.
现在你知道了吧。这就是为什么在白天,我们都乖乖的在笼子里睡觉的原因啦。
音频列表
- 2023-12
- 2023-11
- 2023-11
- 2023-11
- 2023-11
- 2023-10
- 2023-10
- 2023-10
- 2023-09
- 2023-09
查看更多
用户评论