【英文磨耳朵】第1集 - Muddy Puddles 泥坑

2023-12-01 18:45:0605:00 475.5万
声音简介

Muddy Puddles泥坑

- It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot playoutside.

  今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外边玩。

- Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?  

  爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗?

- Alright, run along you two.

  好的,你们俩个去玩吧。

- Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

  佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。

- I love muddy puddles.

  我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。

- Peppa,if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear yourboots.

  佩奇。如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

- Sorry, Mummy.

  对不起,妈妈。

- George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

  乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

- George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear yourboots.

  我说乔治。如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

- Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

  佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

- George, let's find some more puddles.

好了,乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

- Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

- Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a bigpuddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

- Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。

- George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

- Stop, George.l must check if it's safe for you.

等一下,乔治。我得先检查一下这里安不安全。

- Good. It is safe for you.

很好。你可以放心地玩啦。

- Sorry, George. It's only mud.

  对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。

- Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

  佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy.

  来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看吧。

- Goodness me.

  哦,我的老天那。

- Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing.

  爸爸。爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了什么。

- Let me think...

  让我猜一猜。。。。。。

- Have you been watching television?

  你们刚才看电视了?

- No. No. Daddy.

  不对,你猜错了。

- Have you just had a bath?

  你们刚才洗澡了?

- No. No.

  不对。不对。

- I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

  我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

  没错。没错。爸爸。我们在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

  呵呵。看看你们弄得多脏呀。

- Oooh...

  糟糕。。。

- Oh, well, it's only mud.

  哦,没事,只是些泥而已。

- Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

  快清理干净,别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。

- Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come andplay, too?

  爸爸,我们清理干净之后你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?

- Yes, we can all play in the garden.

  是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

- Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

  佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

- Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

  猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

- Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

  哦,看那,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。

- lt's only mud.

  只是些泥而已。

用户评论

表情0/300

爱吃西瓜的邓邓

文字在哪里?

lebowski7

中文小猪佩奇

听友410283682

滚吧你福大北门v风格!了。 .?校园你在哪住你再找找

猜你喜欢
英文磨耳朵

本专辑是为我们三味塾绘本坊磨耳朵阶段的小朋友提供的完整的音频资料,但在教学过程当中有时候并没有教授整段的音频,有的只是选择了其中的某一音频段在课堂上进行教学。其...

by:Lynn的绘本英语频道

磨耳朵

练习英语口语

by:喔莫西迪西