[6]王源2018联合国青年论坛演讲

2023-06-16 16:12:0203:21 830
所属专辑:名人演讲集选
声音简介

我们的下一位发言人是王源先生

Our next speaker is Mr Wang Yuan,

联合国儿童基金会青年教育使者

UNICEF Special Advocate for Education.

谢谢!

Thank you!

尊敬的各位阁下、朋友们、同事们

Dear excellencies, friends and colleagues

作为联合国儿童基金会青年教育使者

in my role as UNICEF Special Advocate for Education

我亲身感受到

I've seen for myself

教育能够给儿童带来快乐,接受良好的教育对他们的自信心和适应能力的培养起到无比关键的作用

how education is a key factor in building happy, confident and resilient children.

去年,我访问了两所在三江县的爱生学校

I visited two child-friendly schools in Sanjiang County last year

在那里,我看到学习成为了一种快乐的体验

where school has become a fun experience,

学生们不仅可以一起探索解决问题的方案

where children are encouraged to work together to create solutions to problems.

还能够掌握未来所需要的重要生活技能

and to learn important life skills which will set them up for success in the future.

然而并非所有儿童都能够享有这样的教育

However, not all children can access this type of education

同时让我感到难过的是, 当今世界仍然存在着诸多严重的不平等问题

and it saddens me that there is still this massive inequality in the world today.

基于这样的认识, 我致力于担任联合国儿童基金会青年教育使者一职

That is why I’m committed to my role as UNICEF Special Advocate for Education,

并计划在今年与他们一同努力

and plan to work with them this year

正是为了让大家重视全民素质教育对于每个儿童的重要性

to call attention to the importance of universal quality education for every child.

我计划参与联合国儿童基金会的另一项任务

I plan to join another mission with UNICEF

去探望那些在偏远地区上学的孩子们

to meet children attending schools in some of the poorest areas

那里需要我们探索更好的爱生方式来教学

where there is a need to develop a more child-friendly approach to learning.

我还将参与视频的录制

I will also take part in the development of the video production

以促进爱生学校的倡议

to promote the Child Friendly Schools initiative.

我的目标是提高人们对加强发展

I aim to raise awareness of the very real need

中国教育质量的真正需求的意识

to invest in improving the quality of education in China,

并结合自身的影响力提供更大的支持

and to leverage more support for these.

今年我将通过对多媒体的创新使用继续支持联合国儿童基金会

This year I am going to support UNICEF to bring the SDGs to life for children

让中国的儿童和青少年能够在实际生活中更多的接触到可持续发展目标

and young people in China through the creative use of multi-media.

这能够让年轻人更好地理解可持续发展目标

This will empower young people to better understand what the SDGs are

以及可持续发展目标对于他们和整个世界未来发展的重要性

and why they are so important for their future and for the future of the world.

作为一位年轻的艺人,同时也是一名学生

As a young artist and a student,

我非常幸运在中国的社交媒体上拥有广大的支持者

I am lucky to have large following on Chinese social media.

事实上,我拥有超过3500万的关注者

In fact, I have over 35 million followers.

我把对于这些支持的有益使用作为一份责任

I see it as my duty to use this following for good.

我会继续在社交媒体上参与“我们的2030”

I will participate in discussions on topics such as #Youth2030

和“爱生学校”等话题的讨论

and the #ChildFriendlySchools on social media channels.

我希望数百万的人可以看到我的微博从而引起他们对于优质教育

I hope that my posts can reach millions of people to draw attention

和可持续发展目标的成就的关注

and inspire progress towards universal access to Quality Education

并且推动可持续发展的进程

and the achievement of the SDGs.

最后,我会在我的社会公益项目上发挥实际作用

Finally, I will also play a leading role in my own social good project,

提供直接援助

which is providing direct assistance

改善弱势儿童和老人的生活条件

to improve the well-being of vulnerable children and the elderly.

所以,我希望我的声音和行动

So I hope that with my voice and action,

可以鼓励到更多的年轻人献出他们的才智和创造力

I can motivate more youth to contribute their talent and creativity

以便建设更美好的社会

in making a difference in their communities

携手为可持续发展目标的实现贡献一份力量

and lend the support to the achievement of SDGs.

感谢各位的聆听

Thank you all for listening.

感谢王源先生的发言

Thanks Mr Wang for his commitment.

用户评论

表情0/300

人间不值得我颖最值得

我的超级英雄王源👑🔴!加油!王源!

源夫人Olivia

我没粉错人

黎音慧语

棒棒的源源

猜你喜欢
王源说

环球人物专栏作家王源笔下的细腻情感,一同细细品味。

by:源来狠幸福

王源的声音

不定期收录王源的音频

by:黎音慧语

王源|源电台

每个人都是一个圆,在原地打转。故事在于聆听,思想在于分享,热爱在于表达。欢迎同源电台一起度过思念弥漫的夜晚,情绪泛滥的时刻。

by:听友247403068

王源交谊舞曲

太原交谊舞曲制作(专卖)为各大舞厅及各位舞友所喜爱的音乐及歌曲定做不同节奏的舞曲!

by:王源交谊舞曲

王源叔叔爆笑古诗

以搞笑有趣的形式讲述古诗的内容,让孩子爱上古诗,主动学习古诗。熟读唐诗三百首,不会作诗也会吟!还等什么呢,快来收听吧。

by:江湖文豪

环球人物王源说

环球人物专栏王源说,

by:陈年素事

王源说 | 随《源》记

你唱尽温柔星空有烟火闪烁做最棒的唱作歌手累了偶尔抬起头眼眸里映下整个宇宙不定期更新脱口秀以及各类欢乐节目,不开心的时候可以听听我们呦~(开心的听了会更开心!)欢...

by:Original_FM2023