关注微信公众号:米乐英语亲子阅读 ,领取精美电子绘本。私信小编领取更多福利哦。
边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~
My Mom said I need a new suit.
妈妈说我需要一身新衣服了。
So we went to the city to buy one,
所以我们进城去买衣服啦,
just Grandpa and me.
只有爷爷和我。
I bought the train tickets, but I let Grandpa pay.
我去买了火车票,爷爷付的钱。
I taught Grandpa how to sing
"Ninety-nine bottles of pop on the wall".
我在火车上教爷爷唱“墙上的99个瓶子”的歌。
We went to the big department store.
我们一起去了大型商场。
The revolving door went around and around and around.
旋转门转啊转转啊。
We went around and around, too, just Grandpa and me.
爷爷和我也在旋转门里玩儿转啊转的游戏。
I held Grandpa's hand,
我紧紧拉着爷爷的手,
so he wouldn't get lost.
防止他走丢。
He did anyway.
他还是走丢了。
Lucky for Grandpa I found him right away.
幸运的是,没有一会儿我就找到爷爷了。
We took the escalator to the suit department.
我们坐着滚梯去卖西服的地方。
I told Grandpa to hold on tight to the rail.
我告诉爷爷要紧紧地抓住扶手。
I looked at all the suits and found just the right one.
我在所有的衣服中找到了最适合我的那套。
Then Grandpa helped me choose a shirt and tie.
爷爷帮我选了衬衫和领带。
I put on my new suit and
我穿上了新西服,
Grandpa said, "You sure look great!"
爷爷说:“你看起来帅极了。”
Then we went to the movies.
接着我们去了电影院。
I sat close to Grandpa in the scary parts
情节恐怖的时候我会紧靠爷爷,
so he wouldn't be afraid.
这样他就不会害怕了。
We had supper in a Chinese restaurant.
我们在中餐馆吃了饭。
I showed Grandpa how to use chopsticks.
我给爷爷演示如何使用筷子。
Then we got back on the train.
然后我们就坐火车回家了。
Grandpa took a nap, but me.
爷爷打了瞌睡,但我并没有。
I couldn't wait for Mom to see my suit.
因为我迫不及待让妈妈看到我的新衣服。
We were so proud — just Grandpa and me.
我们无比自豪 — 我和爷爷的快乐时光。
暮雪卿玥
不错
暮雪卿玥
不错的
听友454704419
好狼狈咯好尴尬嗲儿咯是咯是咯手机被大哥1哥啊防备北侧
听友454704419
哈佛核磁一份土豆汤覅覅
近在眼前晚霞
6