《你就是最大的财富》 You're the Greatest Wealth
【正文】
A young man blamed others for his poverty.
一位年轻人总是对自己的贫困怨天尤人。
An old man said to him, "You have suchwealth, but why do you still blame others?"
一位老人对他说:“你具有如此丰厚的财富,为什么还要怨天尤人呢?”
The young man asked eagerly, "Whereare they?"
年轻人急切地问:“它们在哪里呢?”
"Your eyes. If you give me your eyes,I can make you get what you want to."
“你的眼睛,只要你能把一双眼睛给我,我就可以把你想得到的都给你。”
"No, I can't lose my eyes."
“不,我不能失去眼睛。”
"Well, then give your hands to me. Ican exchange them with a full bag of gold."
“那好,把你那双手给我吧。为此,我可用一整袋黄金作为交换。”
"No, I can't lose my hands."
“不,我不能失去双手。”
The old man finally said, "You have apair of eyes, so you can learn; you have a pair of hands, so you can work. Now,you see, you have such wealth!"
老人最后说道:“你有一双眼睛,就可以学习;你有一双手,就可以工作。现在,你自己看到了吧,你有如此丰厚的财富啊!”
Born or dead, worldly wealth can't bebrought or taken.
身外财富,生不带来,死不带去。
..............
想要获取剩余节目文本,快快关注公众号【阿卡索口语秀】吧~
欢迎加入口语交流群 248729805,跟小伙伴们一起练口语
用户评论