31.It's quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?
下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.
有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
用户评论