We interview Lishuang Chen, Founder & CEO at A&J Consulting International.
On the challenges and opportunities for Chinese companies doing business in India.
· Branding – how are Chinese brands viewed in India in these tense political times?
· Management styles – how much do Chinese companies localize and how do management styles need to adapt?
· Regulatory challenges – how do Chinese companies navigate India’s historically difficult regulatory environment?
· What has made Xiaomi in particular so successful and how is it seen today in many ways as a local brand not a Chinese brand?
· As Chinese manufacturing companies diversify production out of their home base, how do Chinese companies recreate their manufacturing process and supplier ecosystem in India?