Hi, Mom. 嗨,妈。
Hi, Robbie.
嗨,Robbie。
You're home from school early.
你今天从学校回来得早。
Yeah, they're getting the assembly hall
是啊,他们在布置大礼堂
ready for the graduation ceremony,
为毕业典礼做准备,
so we all got to go home early.
所以我们都非早回家不可。
Too noisy to study. 太吵了,书看不下去。
Well, now that you're here, 嗯,既然你回来了,
you can help me with dinner.
你就来帮我准备晚餐。
I need those potatoes peeled and sliced.
那些马铃薯要剥皮和切片。
Mom, give me a break. 妈,让我喘气歇会。
Alexandra's coming over to help me study
Alexandra就要来帮我温习
for my math final. 准备期末考试。
Well, in that case, 嗯,既然这样,
you can wash the dishes and clean up after dinner.
你就在晚餐后洗盘子,收拾桌子。
Can I invite Alexandra to stay for dinner?
我可以请Alexandra留下来吃晚餐吗?
Of course. 当然可以。
Thanks, Mom.谢谢,妈。
You and Alexandra
你和Alexandra
have become good friends, haven't you?
成了好朋友,不是吗?
Yes. I like her. 是的,我喜欢她。
She's a terrific person. 她人很好。
I'm going to miss her
我会想念她
when she goes back to Greece.
在她回希腊后。
Would you like to give her a little farewell party?
你要不要为她举行一个小型欢送派对?
Mom, that would be terrific! 那太棒了,妈!
Maybe we could make it a surprise.
也许我们可以让它变成一场惊喜。
Oh, I don't know. 噢,这个我就不知道啦。
Surprise parties don't always work out.
惊喜派对并不每次都有惊喜效应的。
Well, we could tell her 嗯,我们可以告诉她
it's a graduation party for me.这是为我毕业所办的派对。
When Alexandra arrives, 等Alexandra到达时,
we'll surprise her. 我们再让她惊喜一下。
Well, I suppose that might work. 嗯,我想这或许可以奏效。
I'd like to give her a nice going-away present.
我很想送给她一件好的送别礼物。
Fine. 好啊。
There's only one problem. 只有一个问题。
What's that? 什么问题?
I'm broke. 我身无分文。
I should have saved some money. 我早该攒些钱的。
I'm sure Alexandra
我相信Alexandra
would be happy with something simple, Robbie.
会欣然接受些俭朴的礼物,Robbie。
I know. 我知道。
But, well, I'd like to give her something nice
但是,嗯,我想给她一件精致的礼物
to remember me by. 以能使其睹物思人。
Maybe I could borrow some money from you and Dad.
也许你和爸爸可以借我点钱。
It's all right with me 我没有问题,
if it's all right with your dad. 假如你爸爸答应的话。
Thanks, Mom. 谢谢,妈。
I'll talk to him. 我会去跟他谈谈。
Is he still in his office? 他还在办公室吗?
I think so. 我想是的。
Thanks, Mom. 谢谢,妈。
Robbie! Good luck! Robbie!祝你好运!
Here are the X-rays you wanted, Dr. Stewart.
这是你要的X光片,Stewart大夫。
Oh. Thank you, Molly. 噢,谢谢你,Molly。
Now, let me check them. 现在,让我来看一看。
What do you think? 你看怎么样?
I don't see any breaks or fractures.
我看不出有任何破裂或骨折。
Well, well. Thank you, Molly.
还好,还好。谢谢你,Molly。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Come in! 进来!
Hi, Son. 嗨,儿子。
Hi, Dad. Am I interrupting you?
嗨!爸爸。我打搅了你吗?
No, no, no, no. 不,不,不,不。
What's up? 什么事?
Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗?
Sure. 当然可以。
I need some help. 我需要帮助。
Well, that's what fathers are for.
嗯,这是做老爸的职责所在。
Well, before I go to college,
嗯,在我进大学之前,
I have the whole summer ...
我有一整个暑假可以利用……
Yes ... 嗯……
And I'm planning to get a job for the summer.
我想在暑假里打工。
And what sort of job? 哪一类的工作?
I applied for a job as a lifeguard at the community pool.
我申请了社区游泳池救生员工作。
Sounds pretty good. 听起来不错。
Yes. I'll be earning pretty good money if I get it.
是的。假如我到这份工作的话,我可以赚不少钱。
But right now, I'm kind of short of cash.
但现在,我手头很紧。
Who isn't? 有谁不紧?
And my friend Alexandra is going back to Greece ...
我的朋友Alexandra就要回希腊去了……
Nice girl. 好女孩。
We'll all miss her. 我们都会想念她的。
Mom says we can give her a going-away surprise party.
妈妈说,我们可为她办个惊喜式欢送派对。
Good idea. 好主意。
And I'd like to get her a nice gift ...
我还想给她一份精致的礼物……
What'd you have in mind? 你心里有什么腹案?
Well, a wristwatch, 嗯,一块手表,
so she'll think of me when she looks at the time.
这样当她看表的时,就会想起我。
Nothing flashy or expensive. 不是什么花哨或昂贵的。
Something simple--but a good one.
是俭朴的——而又精致的。
Sounds fine, Robbie. 听起来不错,Robbie。
Well, I saw a nice watch. 嗯,我已看中一块好表。
But I'll need a loan. 不过我需要借钱。
If you could lend me the money, 假如你能借钱给我的话,
I could pay you back out of my lifeguard salary.
我以后可用当救生员的薪水来还你。
Well, I guess your mother and I can manage it.
嗯,我想你妈和我可以设法帮忙。
When do you need the money? 你什么时候需要钱?
Would tomorrow be OK? 明天可以吗?
You've got it. 没问题。
Thanks, Dad. 谢谢,爸爸。
My pleasure, Son. 不客气,儿子。
Oh, and, Robbie ... 噢,还有,Robbie……
Yes? 什么?
You'll probably want the family car
你也许需要用家里的车,
so you can drive her home after the party.
这样可在派对结束后送她回家。
Could I? 我可以用吗?
If you drive carefully. 只要你小心开车的话。
I will. Thanks, Dad. 我会小心的。谢谢你,爸爸。
My pleasure. 不客气。
You're OK, Dad. 你很好,爸爸。
You're not so bad yourself, Son.
你自己也不错,儿子。
70走遍美国_饯行聚会 Parting Friends ACT I
2015-05-11 13:16:00 33.2万
声音简介
用户评论
表情0/300
相关推荐
换一批
- 大奉打更人丨头陀渊领衔多人有声剧|畅听全集|王鹤棣、田曦薇主演影视剧原著|卖报小郎君头陀渊讲故事
- 灵境行者丨卖报小郎君口碑新作丨紫襟领衔多人有声剧有声的紫襟
- 一剑独尊(叶玄叶灵 | 有声的紫襟 | 男女双播)|北剑江湖有声的紫襟
- 重生八零,媳妇有点辣 | 免费多人有声剧君颜讲故事
- 第九特区丨头陀渊演播丨搞笑热血都市丨伪戒丨VIP免费多人有声剧头陀渊讲故事
- 大秦:不装了,你爹我是秦始皇丨全本免费丨爆笑穿越丨伍壹剧社多人剧|赵家继承人秦朝伍壹剧社
- 无敌剑域丨玄幻热血爽文丨一剑独尊、我有一剑 前传丨紫襟领衔多人有声剧有声的紫襟
- 凡人修仙传|忘语著|经典仙侠有声剧|光合积木|姜广涛光合积木
- 遮天|辰东作品,头陀渊&小桃红精品双播|热播动画原著头陀渊讲故事
- 太荒吞天诀丨热血玄幻丨紫襟领衔有声剧有声的紫襟
下载客户端
iPhoneAndroid
wendy_v8
希望能恢复文字
英语乐园 回复 @wendy_v8:
简介里面有文本
华语乐谈MVP亲子播客
I need those potatoes peeled and sliced.
华语乐谈MVP亲子播客
Mom, give me a break.
华语乐谈MVP亲子播客
You're home from school early.
华语乐谈MVP亲子播客
Would you like to give her a little farewell party?