【小听童中英文双语故事】Grizzwold格里兹伍德1上集

2023-07-03 00:09:0308:34 9434
声音简介

【小听童中英文双语故事】Grizzwold格里兹伍德1上集


P5.  In the far North lived a bear named Grizzwold.
    在遥远的北方,住着一只叫格里兹伍德的熊。
P6.  Grizzwold was so big three rabbits could sit in his footprint.
    格里兹伍德个头很大,他的脚印可以坐进去3只兔子。
P7.  When he went fishing, the river only came to his knees.
    当他去捕鱼的时候,河水只到他膝盖。
P8.  Other bears had no trouble going into caves to sleep. Grizzwold always got stuck.
    其他熊进洞穴睡觉没一点麻烦。格里兹伍德却总是会被卡住。
P9.  He had to sleep out in the open. But he didn’t mind. He had a nice coat of fur to keep him warm.
    他不得不在露天睡觉。但他并不介意。他漂亮的皮毛为他保暖。
P10. No other animal dared wake him.
    没有动物敢叫醒他。
P11. One morning there was a loud noise in the forest. All the other bears ran away.
    一天早晨,森林里忽然响起巨大的声音。其他的熊都逃跑了。
P12. Grizzwold went to see what it was.
    格里兹伍德去看是怎么回事。
P13. He saw men chopping down trees. “Timber!” they shouted.
    他看到人们正在砍伐树木。“木头啊!”他们喊。
P14. “What’s the big idea?” asked Grizzwold. “What are you doing to my forest?”
    “这是什么意思?”格里兹伍德问。“你们在对我的森林做什么?”
P15. “We are sorry,” said the men. “We have to send these logs down the river to the mill. They will be made into paper.”
   “很抱歉。”人们说。“我们要把这些木料通过河流运到工厂。木料会被制成纸张。”
P16. “I can’t live in a forest with no trees,” said Grizzwold.
   “没有树,我就不能住在森林里了。”格里兹伍德说。
P17. He went to look for a new place to live.
    他去寻找新的居住地。
P18. “Do you know where there is a nice forest?” he asked.
   “你知道哪里有美丽的森林吗?”他问。
P19. “You won’t find one up here.” said a mountain goat.
   “你在这里不会找到的。”野生白山羊说。
P20. “Do you know where there is a nice forest?” he asked.
   “你知道哪里有美丽的森林吗?”他问。
P21. “You won’t find one here,” said a prairie wolf.
   “在这里你不会找到的。”一只郊狼说。
P22. “Do you know where there is a nice forest?” he asked.
   “你知道哪里有美丽的森林吗?”他问。
P23. “Boy, are you lost!” said a desert lizard
   “伙计,你迷路了!”一只沙漠蜥蜴说。
P24. Grizzwold looked until he saw houses.
    格里兹伍德一直寻找,直到他看到了房子。
P25. “What can I do here?” he asked.
   “我能在这里做什么?”他问。
P26. “You can be a bearskin rug,” said some people.
   “你可以做熊皮地毯。”一些人说。
P27. They let him into their house.
    他们让格里兹伍德进入了他们的房子。
P28. Grizzwold lay down on the floor. The people stepped all over him.
    格里兹伍德趴在地板上。人们从他的身上走过。
P29. “Ow! I don’t like this,” said Grizzwold.
   “哎呦!我不喜欢这样。”格里兹伍德说。
P30. He left the house.
    他离开了这个房子。
P31. Grizzwold saw a light pole. “I’ll climb that tree,” he said.
    格里兹伍德看见灯杆。”我要爬上那棵树。”他说。
P32. “I was here first,” said a cat.
   “我先在这儿的。”一只猫说。
P33. He chased Grizzwold away.
    他赶走了格里兹伍德。
P34. Grizzwold saw a dog. “Can’t you read?” asked the dog.  [BEWARE OF DOG]
    格里兹伍德看见一只狗。“你不识字吗?”狗问。【小心狗】
P35. He chased Grizzwold away.
    他赶走了格里兹伍德。

(待续)

用户评论

表情0/300

家有福宝儿

很好听,不错👍

XJYD525

😊不错

猜你喜欢
《双语故事-中英文双语》

经典故事、中英文两种语音、好故事好兴趣

by:陈俊龙123

中英文双语故事

幼儿双语故事,每一句都有中英文对照!

by:伍氏学堂

中英文双语故事

学习双语有助于孩子吸收两种文化。语言和文化虽然不能划等号,但两者是密切相关的。当孩子学习另一种语言时,他们无意中学习了与这种语言相关的文化。孩子们学习双语,有机...

by:听其言_观其行

中英文双语绘本故事

中英文双语绘本故事,采用一句英文一句中文的形式广播,英语部分全部是英美人士的地道原声。长期坚持听,小朋友既听懂了故事,也磨出了英文耳朵。

by:小听童

中英文双语儿童故事

中英文双语的一个个小故事。它们具有情节简单、语言简练、寓意丰富等特点。这些特点能够吸引孩子的注意力,孩子听这些英语小故事很容易产生学习英语的兴趣。让孩子听英语...

by:Wendy伴你成长

丑小鸭|中英文双语|英文有字幕

安徒生童话自诞生之日起,影响了无数人的童年。本文为原版英文,非目前网络常见的简略版。文字简洁优美,感情真切动人。适合各种年龄的小朋友和大朋友听故事,学英文。真人...

by:IvorySun

ISO9001:2008中英文双语

IS09001:2008EnglishChineseBilingual

by:guangsally