声音简介
小听童微信公众号:xtingtong
P9. A long time ago there no houses and people lived in caves.
很久以前,没有房子,人们住在洞穴里。
P10. Stanley lived in a cave, but he did not like it.
斯坦利住在一个洞穴里,但他不喜欢洞穴。
P11. The cave was cold. So Stanley was cold.
洞穴很冷,所以斯坦利也很冷。
P12. His head hurt because he had to sleep with it on a rock.
因为睡觉头枕在石头上,他的头受伤了。
P13. Bats flew around as though they owned the place.
蝙蝠四处飞,好像他们才是这里的拥有者。
P14. “Why can’t we find a better way to live?” asked Stanley?
“我们为什么不能找到更好的居住方式?”斯坦利问。
P15. “This is good enough for us,” said the other cavemen. “Why isn’t it
good enough for you?”
“这里足够好了。”其他穴居人说。“你为什么觉得不够好?”
P16. The cavemen carried clubs. They were very tough.
穴居人扛着棍棒,他们非常粗暴。
P17. Stanley was tough, too.
斯坦利也很粗暴。
P18. But he liked to plant seeds in the ground and watch them grow.
但是他喜欢在土地上播种,看着它们成长。
P19. He liked to paint pictures.
他喜欢绘画。
P20. He liked to be nice to people.
他喜欢对别人友好。
P21. He was kind to animals.
他对动物友善。
P22. The other cavemen did not want Stanley to act this way.
“Can’t you act more like a cavemen?” they asked.
其他的洞穴人不想让斯坦利这样。
“你不能表现得像一个洞穴人吗?”他们问。
P23. Stanley did not answer. He went on planting seeds and painting pictures.
斯坦利没有回答。他去播种和绘画。
P24. He went on being kind to animals and nice to people.
他对动物友善,对人们友好。
P25. He even started saying things like “Please,” and “ Thank you,” and
“Lovely day today, isn’t it?”
他甚至开始说像“请”和“谢谢”及“今天天气很好,不是吗?”
P26. This made the other cavemen very angry.
“You can’t live here,” they said. “Beat it!”
这让其他洞穴人非常愤怒。
“你不能住这里了。”他们说。“滚开!”
P27. They threw rocks at Stanlety and chased him away.
他们向斯坦利扔石头,把他赶走了。
P28. “We’re sorry you lost your cave,” said the animals.
“I don’t care,” said Stanley. “It was cold anyway.”
“你失去洞穴,我们很难过。”动物们说。
“我不介意,”斯坦利说。“洞穴还是很冷的。”
P29. He looked for a place to live.
“You can’t live in a nest,” said the birds.
他寻找住的地方。
“你不能住在鸟窝里。”鸟儿们说。
P30. “You can’t live in the water,” said the fish.
“你不能住在水里。”鱼儿们说。
P31. “You can’t live in the ground,” said the worm.
“你不能住在地里。”蠕虫说。
P32. “Maybe I can live in a tree,” said Stantley.
“也学我可以住树上。”斯坦利说。
P33. “Not while I’m up here, “ said an ape.
“不行,我在树上。”猿说。
P34. “Maybe I can live in space,” said Stanley. He jumped off a rock.
“也许我可以住在空中。”斯坦利说。他从一块岩石上跳下来。
P35. “Ouch!” said Stanley. “I can’t live in space!”
“哎呦”斯坦利说。“我不能住在空中!”
【待续】
用户评论
表情0/300
音频列表
- 2015-11
- 2015-10
- 2015-10
- 2015-10
- 2015-10
- 2015-09
- 2015-09
- 2015-09
- 2015-09
- 2015-09
查看更多
家有福宝儿
好😄👍✌
我是青草青也
👍👍👍👍👍👎