我记得你去年秋天的模样
I remember you as youwere in the last autumn.
我记得你去年秋天的模样。
You were the grey beretand the still heart.
灰色的贝雷帽,平静的心。
In your eyes the flamesof the twilight fought on.
晚霞的火焰, 在你眼里争斗。
And the leaves fell inthe water of your soul.
树叶纷纷坠落你灵魂的水面。
Clasping my arms like aclimbing plant.
你像蔓生植物,紧缠我的双臂。
The leaves garnered yourvoice, that was slow and at peace.
树叶收藏你缓慢平静的声音。
Bonfire of awe in whichmy thirst was burning.
燃烧我渴望的,惊愕的,篝火。
Sweet blue hyacinthtwisted over my soul.
缠绕着我灵魂的甜美的蓝色风信子。
I feel your eyestraveling,
我感觉到你的眼睛, 在漫游。
And the autumn is faroff:
秋天已经远去。
Grey beret, voice of abird, heart like a house.
灰色的贝雷帽,鸟鸣,以及房子般的心。
Towards which my deeplongings migrated.
我深深的渴望朝那儿迁徙。
And my kisses fell, happyas embers.
而我,落下的吻,快乐如火炭。
Sky from a ship. Fieldfrom the hills.
船只的天空,山岭的阡陌。
Your memory is made oflight, of smoke, of a still pond.
你的记忆,由烟,由,平静的水塘组成。
Beyond your eyes, fartheron, the evenings were blazing.
你眼睛深处,燃烧着,千万霞光。
Dry autumn leavesrevolved in your soul.
枯叶绕着你的灵魂,旋转。
听友66944597
说的太棒了
听友75838105
我和我老婆都喜欢您的节目,希望多多更新
听友77371902
太有感觉了