The bad seed 宝贝版

2022-05-18 08:28:3403:48 354
所属专辑:VKki绘本世界
声音简介

如果想要书本的电子版,欢迎关注围脖 VKki绘本世界并且联系我们。



I’m a bad seed.

我是一颗坏坏的种子。

A baaaaaaaaaaad seed.

坏坏的种子。

Oh yeah. It’s true.

当然啦,真是真的。

The other seeds, they look at me, and they say, “That seed is SO bad!”

其他的种子看着我的时候,他们会说,“这颗种子真的好坏哦。”

When they think I’m not listening, they mumble, “There goes a baaaad seed.”

当他们以为我没有在听他们说话的时候,他们会窃窃私语,“那里有一颗坏坏的种子呢。”

But I can hear them. I have good hearing for a seed.

但是呢,我怎么会听不到他们呢。我是一个听力特别好的小种子。

How bad am I?

我到底有多坏呢?

You really want to know?

你真的想知道吗?

Well,

好吧,让我来告诉你,

I never put things back where they belong.

我永远不会把东西放原位。

I’m late to everything.

我总是不按时完成事情。

I tell long jokes with no punch lines.

我会讲一点都不好笑的长笑话。

I never wash my hands. Or my feet.

我从来都不洗手和脚。

I lie about pointless stuff.

我会撒一些毫无意义的慌。

I cut in line. Every time.

我每次都插队。

I stare at everybody.

我会(不礼貌地)盯着看所有人。

I glare at everybody.

或者发怒地看着所有人。

I finish everyone’s sentences. And I never listen.

我喜欢插话,但从来不爱聆听他人说话。

And I do lots of other bad things, too.

同时呢,我还做了很多不好的事情。

Know why? Because I’m a bad seed.

知道为什么我要那样做吗?因为我是一颗坏坏的种子呀。

A baaaaaaaaaaad seed.

一颗坏坏的种子。

I just can’t help it.

我就是控制不住我自己。

Sure. I wasn’t always this bad.

当然啦,我并不是一直都这么坏的。

I was born a bumble seed, on a simple sunflower in an unremarkable field.

我出生在一个很不起眼的地方,一颗很简单的向日葵上。

I had a big family.

我有一个大大的家。

Seeds everywhere.

家里都是种子。

We found ways of having fun.

我们有很多很多寻找快乐的方法。

We were close.

我们彼此间都特别亲近。

But then the petals dropped.

但突然,花瓣倾斜了。

And our flower drooped.

然后整个花都倒掉了。

It’s kind of a blur.

我的眼前一片模糊。

I remember a bag …

我只记得有一个包套住了我

Everything went dark…

然后一切都变黑了

… and then … then …

然后 然后

… a giant!

出现了一个巨人

I thought I was a goner …

我以为我要离开这个世界了

I thought I was done for …

我以为我完蛋了

I screamed and I hollered …

我大喊大叫

AHHHHHHHHHH!

啊————

But I was spit out at the last possible second.

但我在最后一秒被吐出来了。


I flew through the air, and I landed under the bleachers with a huge thud.

我顺着风,砰的一生落在了露天看台下面。

Thud.

砰!

When I woke up, it was dark outside.

当我醒来的时候,我的四周一片漆黑。

A wad of gum had softened my fall.

一团口香糖减轻了我摔下来的疼痛。

I felt OK. But something had changed in me.

我感觉还行。但是我发现自己开始变了。

I’d become a different seed entirely.

我变成了一个完全不同的自己。

I’d become a bad seed.

我变成了一颗坏坏的种子。

A baaaaaaaaaaad seed.

一颗坏坏的种子。


That’s right.

对,一颗坏种子。

I stopped smiling.

我不再微笑。

I kept to myself.

我一直对自己说我是坏种子。

I drifted.

我就这样偏离了正轨。


I was friend to nobody and bad to everybody.

我对人不再友好。

I was lost on purpose.

我故意放弃自己。

I lived inside a soda can.

我住在一个苏打罐里。

I didn’t care. And it suited me.

我一点都不在乎,这个罐子对我来说很合适。


Until recently.

直到最近。

I’ve made a big decision.

我做了一个很大的决定。

I’ve decided I don’t want to be a bad seed anymore.

我决定不再做一个坏种子。

I’m ready to be happy.

我已经准备好让自己重新快乐起来。

It’s hard to be good when you’re so used to being bad.

让一个坏种子重新变好很难。

But I’m trying.

但是我在尝试。

I’m taking it one day at a time.

我每天都让自己变得好一点。


Sure, I still forget to listen.

当然,我还是会忘记聆听。

And I still show up late.

我还是会迟到。

And I still talk during movies. And I do all kinds of other bad stuff.

我还是会在看电影的时候讲话。我也还做着其他的坏事。

But I also say thank you.

但是我会说谢谢。

And I say please. And I smile.

我会说“请”。我会微笑待人。

And I hold doors open for people.

我也会为我后面的人抵着门。

Not always.

虽然不是一直这样做。

But sometimes.

但有时我会尝试。


And even though I still feel bad, sometimes, I also feel kind of good.

虽然我有时感觉我还是坏坏的,但是有时我也觉得自己是颗棒棒的种子。

It’s sort of a mix.

有一种混合的感觉。


All I can do is keep trying.

所有我能做的事就是不断尝试让自己变得更好。

And keep thinking,

同时呢不断反思,

Maybe I’m not such a bad seed after all.

可能我本质上就不是一颗很坏种子呢。


Hey, look, there goes that bad seed …

你看,那里有一颗坏种子...

Actually, he’s not all that bad anymore.

实际上,他也没有那么坏啦!

I heard that.

我听见了人们的议论。

There is a bad seed.

那边有一颗坏种子。

He’s not so bad.

但他其实也没有那么坏。





用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表
猜你喜欢
The Bad Ones

关注wx公号众:Audiobook366回复:“202306”可以下载电子书更多资源可代找↓↓↓Nora’sestrangedbestfriend,Be...

by:Sam19896

The Bad Touch

曲序:01SexyGirl02RiverFlowsInYou03PartyTrain04OnTheNextLevel05Ngang...

by:华语音乐

The bad guys

TheBadGuys《坏小子》是美国2015年的最畅销书,同年11月上映了同名电影,书中幽默诙谐搞笑,适合十来岁左右有一点英文水平的孩子。这本书主要讲老狼...

by:优美英语私塾

The Big Bad Pig

火柴盒子微信号:matchbox2u

by:Matchbox火柴盒子