第11课 马戏团的小象

2019-06-30 11:16:4907:42 115
声音简介
The Circus Elephant
马戏团的小象
Baby Elephant was not happy.
小象很不开心。
"I don't like the circus," he said.
“我不喜欢这个马戏团,”它说。
"I don't want to put on a funny hat and do tricks for boys and girls.
我不想戴着滑稽的帽子给男孩子和女孩子表演马戏。
I don't want to walk down town in the parade.
我不想进城游行。
I don't want to stand here.
我不想站在这里。
I want something, he said.
我想要些东西,它说。
But I don't know what I want.
但我又不知道我想要的是什么。
Soon every one in the circus began to get ready for the parade.
没过多久,马戏团的所有人都开始准备游行了。
Then the big drum began to say: "Come, come! Come, come!
接着,大鼓开始响了起来:“来啊,快来!来啊,快来!”
Baby Elephant said, "Now I know what I want. I want to run away.
小象说,“现在我知道我想要什么了。我要逃跑。”
So Baby Elephant ran away from the circus.
于是,小象逃离了马戏团。
By and by Baby Elephant came to the big woods.
没过多久,小象走到了大森林里。
There he saw a gray squirrel.
它在那里看见了一只灰松鼠。
"Hello," said Baby Elephant.
“你好,”小象说。
This is a fine place to live.
这是个生活的好地方。
I think I will live here, too.
我想我也要住在这里。
The gray squirrel said, Then you will have to hide some nuts.
那只灰松鼠说,那么你得储藏一些坚果。
You must get ready for winter.
你必须为过冬做好准备。
Soon the snow will come, and then you will find nothing to eat.
马上就要下雪了,到那时你就找不到吃的东西了。
Have you thought about that?"
你考虑过这个问题吗?
Baby Elephant went on.
小象继续往前走。
Soon he came to a pony.
没过多久,它碰到了一只小马。
"Hello!" said Baby Elephant.
“你好!”小象说。
What a fine place to live.
住在这里真好啊!
I am going to live here, too.
我也要住在这里。
Are you? asked the pony.
是吗?小马问到。
Then you will have to get ready for winter.
那你得为过冬做好准备。
You must cut some grass.
你必须割一些草。
"Why?" asked Baby Elephant.
“为什么啊?”小象问到。
The pony said, There is nothing to eat here in the winter.
小马说,冬天这里就没有什么可吃的东西了。
Have you thought about that?
你考虑过这个问题吗?
Baby Elephant did not want to think about winter.
小象不想去考虑冬天的事情。
So he went on and on.
于是,它继续往前走啊走。
By and by he met a brown bear.
不一会儿,它遇到了一只棕熊。
"Hello, "said the bear.
“你好,”熊说。
"Did you come from a zoo?"
“你是从动物园来的吗?”
"Oh, no," said Baby Elephant.
“噢,不是,”小象说。
I ran away from the circus.
我是从马戏团跑出来的。
I am going to live in the woods.
我要住在这个森林里。
"Well, well!" said the bear.
“哦,哦!”熊说。
You will have to dig a big hole.
你必须要挖一个大洞。
"Why?" asked Baby Elephant.
“为什么啊?”小象问到。
"The snow will come very soon," said the bear.
“很快就要下雪了,”熊说。
Then there will be nothing to eat in the woods.
到了那时,森林里就没有吃的东西了。
So you must sleep all winter in a big hole.
所以啊,你必须整个冬天都在大洞里睡觉。
Have you thought about that?
你考虑过这个问题吗?
"This is not a good place to live," thought Baby Elephant.
“这里不是个生活的好地方,”小象心想。
I don't want to cut grass.
我不想割草。
I don't like nuts, and I don't want to sleep in a hole all winter.
我不喜欢坚果,而且我也不想整个冬天都在大洞里睡觉。
Just then he heard the big drum say, Come, come! Come, come!
就在这时,它听到大鼓响了起来,来啊,快来!来啊,快来!
Baby Elephant began to run back to the circus as fast as he could go.
小象以最快的速度开始向马戏团跑去。
He was just in time for the parade.
它正好赶上了游行。

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表
猜你喜欢
FC马戏团

《马戏团》画面虽然在当时也称不上华丽,却具有很高的趣味性。在游戏中玩家需要操纵这只小丑,通过五个关卡的考验。这些关卡都是大众在马戏团里耳熟能详的,比如跳火圈,空...

by:游戏小小神

神奇马戏团

爷爷是10岁男孩米卡唯一的亲人。身患重病、奄奄一息之际,他告诉米卡,平时祖孙俩最爱讲的米兰德斯马戏团的故事是真的,那个充满魔法的神奇马戏团真的存在,只有被召唤的...

by:书香小依

小樱桃的英文马戏团

小樱桃是一个属猴女宝贝,这里是她学习英文的马戏团~免费不易,喜欢请订阅或为我点亮专辑五星好评吧~您的鼓励,是我坚持的动力!

by:小熙有声

逃离马戏团的熊

优秀的动物小说最打动人心的地方,就是让读者通过阅读,清晰地听到动物的心声,或哭泣悲鸣,或笑语欢歌,触摸动物美丽的心灵阅读这样的动物小说,你能真切感受到作家对生...

by:读书破亿卷

马戏团里的谜案

让我们一起来做一个更加出色的小侦探吧!

by:阳光_光游_光梦0

皮皮之海上马戏团

皮皮是一个偶然事件中改变了人类基因的小女孩。这天,她在飓风中营救了一艘海上马戏船。马戏三兄弟给她带来一件海洋世界的大事:奥托国要举办一场“疯狂松鼠”的比赛,获胜...

by:小牛顿之声