The More Loving One

2020-02-28 11:04:1002:19 224
所属专辑:经典英语美文
声音简介
让我们成为更有爱心的人
作者: W.H.奥登


Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn,
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢
GETTING MORE

我认为最接地气的谈判类书籍。例子很多且生动真实让人即便是模仿都参考。观点新颖但富有逻辑性。推荐指数5颗星。

by:修一颗禅心

More Than

勇猛精进不止于此不断探索不断收获2022年1月20日,董宝石首张个人专辑《MoreThan》正式发布。此次,董宝石担任“制作人”的身份全心投入新专辑的创作...

by:华语音乐

Moye More-ELNO

BotirbekTojiboev

by:情迷电音