听绘本 | Eat Your Peas

2020-03-24 20:00:5704:56 288
所属专辑:小耳朵听故事
声音简介

小耳朵们,又到了故事时间咯,今天Teacher Shawn带我们读的绘本是<Eat Your Peas>

前言导读

在这个世界上,总会有人试图强迫或诱惑我们去做我们不喜欢的事,但是我们一定要坚持自己的立场,不愿意就是不愿意,不喜欢就是不喜欢,如果一味妥协,我们的原则和个性就会消失,这是一个人最大的悲哀之一。

自己不愿意做的事情一定不要强迫别人去做,正所谓“己所不欲,勿施于人”。

绘本内容:


It was a dinner time again.

又到了吃晚饭的时间了。


And Daisy just knew about what her mother was going to say before she even said it.

黛西早就猜到妈妈会在她耳边唠叨什么了。


“Eat your peas.”said Mum.

果不其然,妈妈又在她耳边碎碎念道“把你盘子里的豆子都吃掉!”


Daisy looked down at the little green balls when ganging up on her plate.

黛西低头看了看她盘子里聚成一堆的绿色的小球们。


“I don’t like peas.”said Daisy.

不情愿地说道:“我不喜欢豆子。”



Mum sighed when her usual sighs.

妈妈听了后,又像往常一样的叹了口气。


“If you eat your peas, you could have some puddings” said mum.

接着说:“如果你能吃掉你的豆子,我就奖赏你一些布丁吃。”


“I don’t like peas.”said Daisy.

可是黛西真的不想吃豆子,她斩钉截铁地重复道:“我就是不喜欢豆子!”


“If you eat your peas, you could have some puddings and you can stay up for an extra half an hour!”

但是妈妈不依不饶,又说道:“如果你把豆子吃了,除了美味的布丁,你还可以晚睡半个小时!”


“I don’t like peas.”said Daisy.

黛西有点无可奈何,只好又说了一遍:“我是真的不喜欢豆子呀!”



“If you eat your peas, you could have some puddings and you can stay up for an extra half an hour, and you can skip your bath.”

“如果你吃了你的豆子,除了布丁和额外的半个小时外,你还可以不用洗澡哦!”妈妈又开始提出新的条件了。


“I don’t like peas.” Said Daisy.

 黛西双手抱胸,嘟着小嘴,摇摇头说:“人家就是不喜欢豆子嘛!”


“If you eat your peas, you could can have 10 puddings , stay up really late, you don’t have to wash for 2 whole months, and I’ll buy you a new bike.” 

妈妈却没有顾及黛西的感受,依旧接着加砝码,“如果你吃掉你的豆子,我就给你十份布丁,并且你可以熬夜到任何时间,同时你整整两个月可以不用洗澡,我还会给你买辆新的自行车。”


“I don’t like peas.” Said Daisy,

黛西左手托腮,望着天花板,不耐烦地又重复了一遍:“我是真的不喜欢豆子啊!”



“If you eat your peas, you could have 48 puddings , stay up possible at midnight, and never have to wash again. I’ll buy you 2 new bikes and a baby elephant.”

“如果你吃了豆子,你可以吃48个布丁,可以熬夜到晚上,可以永远不用洗澡。我还会给你买两辆新的自行车,一个玩具小象。”


“I don’t like peas.” Said Daisy,

“我真的不喜欢豌豆”,黛西无奈地说。


“If you eat your peas, you can have 100 puddings, you can go to bed when you want, wash when you want. Do what you want when you want. I’ll buy you 10 new bikes, 2 pet elephants, 3 zebras, a penguin and a chocolate factory.”

“如果你吃了豆子,你可以吃100个布丁,你可以想睡觉的时候才睡觉,想洗澡的时候才洗澡,可以得到你想要的一切。我会给你买十辆新的自行车,两个宠物小象,三个斑马,一只企鹅还有巧克力工厂哦。”


“I don’t like peas.” said Daisy,

“我不喜欢豌豆”,黛西说。


"If you eat your peas, I'll buy you a supermarket stacked full of puddings, you never have to go to bed again ever, or school again, you never have to wash, or brush your hair, or clean your shoes, or tidy your bedroom. 

“如果你吃掉你的豌豆,我给你买一家装满布丁的超市,你再也不用睡觉或上学,再也不用洗澡、梳头、洗鞋子、整理房间。

I'll buy you  a bike shop, a zoo, ten chocalate factories. I‘ll take you to the superland for a week. You can have your very own space rocket with double retro laser blammers.”

我会给你买下一个自行车行,一个动物园,十个巧克力工厂, 或者带你去超级大陆玩上一个礼拜,你可以有你自己的空间发射火箭。‘’



“I don’t like peas.” said Daisy,

“我不喜欢豌豆”,黛西说。



“If you eat your peas, I will buy you every supermarket, sweet shop, toy shop and bike shop in the world.

‘’如果你吃了豆子,我会给你买下所有的超市,甜食店,玩具店还有世界上的自行车行。


17 swimming pool.

此外,还有十七个游泳池。


You never have to go to bed again or go to school or wash rush your hair or clean your shoes or clean your teeth , or tide your bedroom.

你永远不需要去睡觉、去上学、去洗澡、洗鞋子、洗手、整理房间。


Or put the videos in yourself or get dressed.

你可以根据自己的喜好任意播放录像,穿自己喜欢的衣服。



I’ll buy you Africa,and 92 chocolate factories.

‘’我会给你买下整个非洲,92个巧克力工厂。


We move to super land, and have all space shift you like.

我们搬到超级大陆去,拥有所有你喜欢的移动空间。


I’ll buy you the earth,the moon, the stars , the sun and ,and,and….

我会给你买下地球、月球、星星、太阳等


“I don’t like peas.” said Daisy,

“我不喜欢豌豆”,黛西说。


and ,a new  pencil case.”

还有一个新铅笔盒哦。


“You really want me to eat peas, don’t you?” said Daisy.

‘’你真的想要我去吃豌豆吗?‘’黛西说。


“yes” said mum.

‘’是的!‘’妈妈说。



“I’ll eat my peas if you eat your Brussels” said Daisy.

‘’如果你吃了甘蓝菜我就吃豆子‘’黛西说。


Mum looked down on her own plate and her bottle limp began her to warble.

妈妈看了下自己的盘子撅起嘴。


“But , I don’t like Brussels” said mum.

"但是我不喜欢甘蓝菜"妈妈说。


"Exactly!”said Daisy.

“是的!”黛西说

"You don't like Brussels and I DON'T LIKE PEAS!"

“你不喜欢甘蓝菜,而我不喜欢豆子”


“But we both like puddings!”

“但是我们都喜欢喜欢布丁!”


用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表
猜你喜欢
中国eat

侵删侵删侵删侵删侵删

by:阿蒙霍特普

Never Eat Alone

Thebestsellingbusinessclassiconthepowerofrelationships,updatedwithin-...

by:fluxaymlovey

Eat a Peach

FromthechefbehindMomofukuandstarofNetflix’sUglyDelicious–anintimate...

by:AK创客

Eat Pray Love

懂得放弃和改变的女人,即使我们不再漂亮,不再年轻,仍然可以一辈子做女孩!

by:薄荷醋

Leaders Eat Last

Finallyinpaperback:theNewYorkTimesbestsellerbytheacclaimed,bestsellin...

by:天禄琳琅Michael