想要到达梦想的彼岸,你只需心无旁骛全力奋进!

2020-04-01 20:09:0607:19 264
声音简介

We all have things that we're believing for, dreams that we want to accomplish,
我们都有自己的信念,有自己想要实现的梦想,
problems we're hoping will turn around...
我们希望会好转的问题……
Maybe it's to see our family restored,
也许是为了看我们的家庭恢复正常,
or lose some weight, to break an addiction, to start our own business...
或者减肥,戒掉毒瘾,开始创业……
But sometimes as it goes on, month after month, even year after year, we don't see anything changing.
但有时,随着时间的推移,月复一月,甚至年复一年,我们看不到任何变化。
It's easy to get discouraged and think: \"This is never gonna happen.\"
我们很容易泄气,然后想:“好转永远不会发生。”
\"This is as good as it gets. I'll just learn to live with it.\"
“这已经是最好的结果了。我要学着接受它……”
We all go through disappointments, setbacks, loss...
我们都会经历失望、挫折、失落……
Pain is a part of life.
痛苦是生活的一部分。
It's easy to get discouraged, even bitter, like: \"Why is this happening to me?\"
人们很容易感到气馁,甚至感到痛苦,比如:“为什么这发生在我身上?”
Sometimes we look at pieces in our lives that don't make sense.
有时候,我们看待生活中那些没有意义的事情。
The key is what we do in our times of pain.
关键是我们在痛苦的时候做了什么。
Pain will change us.
痛苦会改变我们。
Heartache, loss, disappointments...
心痛,失落,失望……
They don't leave us the same.
他们让我们变得不一样。
Every painful time,
每次痛苦的时候,
even though you don't like it, it's developing something in you that can only be developed in the tough times.
即使你不喜欢它,它也在你身上形成了某种东西,这种东西只有在艰难时期才能得到发展。
Eventually, that will pass.
最终,一切都会过去。
You'll get through it, but you will be different.
你会挺过去的,但你会变得不同。
In those tough times, when you are uncomfortable,
在那些艰难的日子里,当你不舒服的时候,
going through a loss,
经历失败,
dealing with an illness...
和疾病做斗争……
You can easily let it overwhelm you.
你很容易被它压倒。
Now how the pain changes you is up to you.
现在痛苦如何改变你取决于你自己。
You can come out bitter,
你可能会痛苦,
or you can come out better.
或者你可以表现得更好。
You can come out defeated, giving up on your dreams, or you can come out with a new passion, a new fire,
你可能失败而归,放弃你的梦想,或者你也可能带着新的激情,新的热情而归,
excited about the new opportunities in front of you.
对你面前的新机会感到兴奋。
I may not like it, but I'm not a whiner, I'm a warrior, I know I can handle this.
我可能不喜欢,但我不是抱怨者,我是战士,我知道我能应付。
Don't complain about the pain, without the pain we couldn't reach the fullness of our destinies.
不要抱怨痛苦,没有痛苦,我们就不能达到圆满的命运。
Sometimes we bring pain on ourselves: we make poor choices,
有时我们给自己带来痛苦:我们做了错误的选择,
get in a relationship we know it's not good or maybe get over our head in our spending.
进入一段我们明知道不好的关系,或者可能超出了我们的预算。
Now it's painful, we're having to deal with the consequences.
现在很痛苦,我们不得不面对后果。
All of us experience pain.
我们都经历过痛苦。
My challenge don't just go through it, grow through.
我的挑战不仅仅是经历,而是成长。
That difficulty is an opportunity to get stronger, to develop character, to gain new confidence.
困难是一个机会,让你变得更强,发展你的特性,获得新的信心。
Anybody can give up...
任何人都可以放弃……
Anybody can let it overwhelm you, but do you know what that's doing?
任何人都可以让它击垮你,但你知道它在做什么吗?
Wasting your pain.
浪费你的痛苦。
That pain is not there to stop you, it's there to prepare you, to increase you, to develop you.
那种痛苦不是为了阻止你,而是为了让你做准备,让你更强大,得到更好的发展。
Difficulties are a part of life.
困难是生活的一部分。
Now quit telling yourself you can't take it.
现在不要再告诉自己你做不到了。
You're not weak, you are well able.
你不是弱者,你很能干。
Eventually the pain will pass.
痛苦最终会过去的。
You'll get birth to new strength...
你会获得新生力量……
Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean that it's not going to happen.
仅是因为它还没有发生,而不是意味着它不会发生。

There will always be forces trying to convince us to settle where we are.
总会有阻力试图说服我们安于现状。
Life has a way of pushing our dreams down.
生活总有办法让我们的梦想破灭。
They can become buried under discouragement, buried under past mistakes...
我们的梦想可能会被挫折埋葬,被过去的错误埋葬……
There are dreams buried under divorce, buried under low self-esteem...
有些梦想被离婚埋葬,被自卑埋葬……
It's easy to settle for mediocrity, even though we have all this potential buried on the inside.
我们很容易满足于平庸,尽管我们的内心埋藏着所有这些潜力。
What are you remembering?
你还记得什么?
The hurt, the pain, what didn't work out...
那些伤,那些痛,那些没有结果的事……
Turn it around and remember you dream.
转过身来,记住你的梦想。
Have you allowed any dreams to get buried in you?
你有没有让自己的梦想埋在心底?
At one time, you believed you could do something great, you believed you could lead the company in sales,
曾经,你相信你可以做出一番成就,你相信你可以带领公司的业绩销售,
you believed you could break that addiction…
你相信你能戒掉那种毒瘾……
There's been a long time…
时隔很久了……
Had some bad breaks, wasn't all your fault…
有一些不如意的时机,不全是你的错……
You could easily settle where you are, nobody would fault you.
你可以简单安顿下来,没有人会责备你。
The enemy would love to deceive you into burying your dream, thinking that it's never gonna work out.
敌人会很乐意欺骗你,让你埋葬自己的梦想,认为它永远不会实现。
Don't believe those lies.
不要相信那些谎言。
It's not too late to become all that you were created to be.
成为你想成为的人,现在还为时不晚。
Every time you remember your dream, you're removing some dirt, you're digging it back out.
每一次你想起你的梦想,你都在清除一些泥土,都在把它挖出来。
The true mark of a champion is even though some dirt get's thrown on your dream,
冠军的真正标志是,即使你的梦想蒙上了一层污垢,
instead of letting it get buried, you keep shaking it off, you keep moving forward...
你也不会让它被掩埋,而是会不断地抖落污垢,不断前进……
You wouldn't be having that opposition if you didn't have something great in you.
如果你没有什么大成就,你就不会遭受反对。
If your dream wasn't alive and on track, right on schedule to come to pass,
如果你的梦想不复存在,未曾走上正轨,未曾实现,
you wouldn't have so many things coming against you.
就不会有这么多东西阻碍你。
That dream is still alive.
所以你的依然梦想还在。
You may have tried a year ago, 5 years ago or 40 years ago.
你可能在一年前,五年前或四十年前尝试过。
Didn't work out?
但没有结果?
Nobody was there to help you?
没有人帮你?
Go back and try again.
那就重新再试一次。
This is your time, this is your moment.
这是属于你的时间,这是属于你的时刻。
Your destiny is calling out to you.
你的命运在呼唤你。
Can I tell you, your dream is not dead, it's just not in season?
我能告诉你你的梦想还没有破灭,只是还没到那个时候而已吗?
Your time is coming…
你的时代即将来临……
Promotion is coming…
晋升即将来临……
Good breaks are coming…
好机会即将来临……
Promises you've been standing on…
承诺你一直在坚守……
Dreams you've been praying about…
梦想你一直在祈祷的……
Lack is not your destiny.
无法拥有并不是你的命运。
Constantly struggling, barely getting by, is not the end of your story.
不断挣扎,勉强度日,也不是你故事的结尾。
These light afflictions are for a moment.
这些轻微的痛苦只是暂时的。
The adversity is temporary.
逆境也是暂时的。
The glory is eternal.
而荣耀是永恒的。
There are some dreams shut up in you, like fire, you're gonna feel your destiny calling out.
你的内心隐藏着一些梦想,就像火一样,你会感觉到你的命运在呼唤你。
May not happen the first time…
有些事情可能不是第一次发生……
The loan didn't go through…
贷款没有通过……
You didn't get chosen for the pub…
你没有被选去参加酒宴……
The medical report wasn't good, that's okay, it's still in you.
医疗报告的结果不好,没关系, 梦想仍然在你心里。
This is your time, this is your moment.
这是属于你的时间,这是属于你的时刻。
Shake off the doubt, shake off the negativity.
摆脱掉疑虑,摆脱掉消极情绪。
You're at the right place, you're at the right time.
你正处于对的地方,你正处于对的时间。
Now all you've gotta do is get in the right frame of mind.
现在你要做的就是保持正确的心态。
All I believe, this is my year to get healthy and hope.
我所相信的是,这是我获得健康和希望的一年。
This is my year to meet the people of my dreams.
这是我遇见梦中人的一年。
This is my year to go further in my career, to step into a new level of my destiny.
这是我职业生涯中进一步发展,进入人生新阶段的一年。
This is my year to accomplish dreams, to break free from this depression.
今年是我实现梦想、摆脱低落的一年。
This is my year to meet the right people.
这是我遇到合适的人的一年。
This is my year to get healthy and hope .
这是我获得健康和希望的一年。
This is your year to see double.
这是你名利双收的一年。
This is your year for vindication, for restoration, for new beginnings.
这一年,你要为自己辩护,要重建家园,要开始新的生活。
Now, get your mind going in the right direction.
现在,让你的思想朝着正确的方向前进。

更多精彩请关注公众号:English-Videos

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢
生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人,才能到达彼岸

生活的理想是为了理想的生活,只有为自己鼓掌,人生之路会越走越宽广,人生之路会越走越坦荡。

by:小郝hao

梦想

童年的回忆,总是藏着美好,儿时的顽皮,儿时的憧憬……少年的梦想,总是装着书味,每每与书为伴,在书意中飞翔……青年的理想,总是揣着大爱,家国情怀人间百喛,用行...

by:蓝月格格999

梦想

欢迎关注微信15320408808【进入汪广辉vip讲书群】(加微信请注明第一次接触播音是通过神马途径,通过喜马拉雅请标注“喜”悦享听vip学习群,每天5分钟,...

by:悦享听中国书友会

彼岸

本作品《彼岸》,通过一位登山爱好者的不幸遇难,因祸得福穿越三千年后复活,环游未来世界,见证了更理性,合人性,科技发达的人类未来社会。通过作品作者希望,读者在憧憬...

by:南城天蝎

彼岸

本作品《彼岸》,通过一位登山爱好者的不幸遇难,因祸得福穿越三千年后复活,环游未来世界,见证了更理性,合人性,科技发达的人类未来社会。通过作品作者希望,读者在憧憬...

by:A浅_笑

彼岸

让你从心里感动的,就一定不是坏事。在你被一套套完全相反的道理,说的无法取舍的时候,你要想,哪个是让你真的能感动的,对你来说,那就是对的。

by:姗姗家有个小油条

为梦想

每一株小草都有钻出泥土的梦想;每一粒种子都有长成参天大树的梦想。相信付出就会有收获,或大或小,或迟或早,所有的梦想,始终不会辜负你的努力!对努力的自己说加油.相...

by:华语音乐

彼岸伤

我不认为这是爱情,或许只是正青春时不安的躁动

by:前行的白杨