更多精彩请关注微信公众号:English-Videos
Most people don't even make a resolution anymore, why?
大多数人甚至都不再去下决心了,为什么?
Because they banned him from years and years and years.
因为他们年复一年地达不成。
And they know they're not gonna follow through.
他们知道他们不能够坚持到底。
So after a while who wants to disappoint yourself?
所以一段时间后,谁想让自己失望呢?
Who wants to be upset with yourself?
谁愿意为自己烦恼?
Why even bother to set a new standard for this year, you know, it's gonna be the same as last year.
为什么要为今年设立一个新的目标呢,你知道的,今年的目标会和去年一样。
Many of us don't act because we want other people's approval.
我们中的许多人不去行动,是因为我们想要得到别人的认可。
We want everybody to like us and to accept us.
我们希望每个人都喜欢我们,接受我们。
And that's not possible.
这是不可能的。
Many of us don't do the things that we want to do and don't act because of lack of self-confidence.
我们中的许多人不去做我们想做的事情,因为缺乏自信而不去行动。
We don't believe enough in ourselves.
我们对自己的信心不足。
There's no denying that inside of you, the only thing that's gonna make you happy, and the year ahead and the decades ahead, it's gonna be having you have an experience where on a regular basis, you feel like your life is making progress.
不可否认的是,在你的内心深处,在未来的几年到几十年,唯一能让你快乐的东西。就是你的一种常态化的经历体验。你觉得你的人生在进步。
So it's got to be a vision that's compelling.
所以这必须是一个无法抗拒的愿景。
Something that you know it's going to be a gift to make sure that it happens.
你会确保它发生,因为你知道这是一个礼物。
If you want to do anything worthwhile in life, you've got to be hungry.
如果你想在生活中做任何有价值的事情,你要去渴望。
And so I started working to develop myself.
所以我开始努力提高自己。
He said I want you to practice every day being a disc jockey.
他说我要你每天练习做一个音乐节目主持人。
I said but I don't have any job now.
我说,但是我现在没有工作。
He said it doesn't matter.
他说这没关系。
He said that it's better to be prepared for an opportunity, and not have one than to have an opportunity, and not be prepared.
他说,要为机会做好准备,而且,没有机会,比有机会却没准备要好。
For no excuse that if you decided that you want to do this, if it becomes hard then do it hard.
如果你决定要做这件事,就算它变得很难那就努力地做,不要找借口。
If it's difficult, so what!
如果很难,那又怎样!
Beginning of the year we have this tradition.
新年伊始,我们有这个传统。
But, it goes beyond tradition it's something inside of us that makes us want to make things better.
但它超越了传统,是我们内心深处的某种东西让我们想把事情做得更好。
And I think part of it is the calendar gives us this idea that we get up a fresh start, that we get a start from fresh and have this great victory.
我认为部分原因是日历给了我们这样一种想法,让我们可以去全新地开始,去取得伟大的胜利。
And it's really, the calendar itself is quite arbitrary, it's wonderful to use it.
日历本身是很随意的,它用起来很棒。
But if you didn't use it effectively, let's use the calendar to serve you today.
但是如果你没有去有效地使用它,就让日历今天开始为你服务。
Let's just see what does it really take to make this thing happen, because there's no denying that inside of you, the only thing that's going to make you happier.
让我们看看怎样才能让这件事发生,因为不可否认,在你的内心深处,只有那一件事能让你更快乐。
But year ahead and the decades ahead, it's going to be having you of an experience work on a regular basis, you feel like your life is making progress.
但在未来的几年和几十年里,它会让你有常态化的工作经验,你感觉到你的生活在进步。
Just think what would your life be like, if you decided to keep your commitment.
想象一下,如果你决定信守承诺,你的生活会是什么样子。
It is important in the area of motivating yourself.
激励自己很重要。
It's important to know why you're doing it.
你需要知道为什么你在做这件事,这很重要。
Because that mind will say, why bother? Why go through all this?
因为你的内心会说,为什么要这么麻烦呢?为什么要经历这些?
This is too hard! No! Throw in the towel!
这太难了!不!认输!
It's not worth it!
这样不值得!
If you make the changes in yourself you're going to be proud this year.
如果你能改变自己,今年你会为自己感到骄傲。
And no amount of money or accolades other people can mirror the feeling of being proud of knowing, you've taken back control of your life.
再多的金钱和赞美也不能反映出,你为自己重新掌控了自己的生活,而感到自豪的感觉。
Or you've taken a great life to another level.
或者你把美好的生活提升到了另一个层次。
Cause once you do that, you have something you can give other people with your kids or your friends or your family.
因为你这样做了,你就有了可以给予其他人,包括你的孩子、朋友或家人,的东西。
And, ultimate that's why it's about.
这就是为什么它是最好的。
听友197944350
加油,为了梦想加油!