Remember
作者:克里丝蒂娜·乔吉娜·罗塞蒂(Christina Georgina Rossetti)
读文:姜泥橙
Remember me when I am gone away,
请记得我,当我离去,
Gone far away into the silent land;
走进远方沉寂的土地;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
当你不再能握住我的手,
Nor I half turn to go , yet turning stay.
而我也不能在转身将去之际回首留下。
Remember me when no more day by day,
请记得我,当你再也不能日复一日,
You tell me of our future that you planned;
向我倾诉心中的憧憬;
Only remember me ; you understand,
只要记得我;你懂得的,
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
只能在追悔中无法祈求。
Yet if you should forget me for a while,
如果你忘却我一阵子,
And afterwards remember, do not grieve;
然后再记起来,请不必难过;
For if the darkness and corruption leave,
如果死亡能留下,
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
仅有的一丝牵挂,
Better by far you should forget and smile,
愿是你忘记时的笑容,
Than that you should remember and be sad.
而非你想起时的悲伤。
克里丝蒂娜·乔吉娜·罗塞蒂(Christina Georgina Rossetti, 1830-1894)是19世纪英国最杰出的女诗人,“前拉裴尔派”的一员,罗塞蒂的诗兼有抒情性和神秘性,并带有较浓的宗教色彩。伍尔芙曾盛赞她为英国第一女诗人。
山月垚
一首简短的小诗,带着牵挂,带着寄托……谢谢橙子老师的深情朗诵