1976年第18届格莱美年度最佳歌曲
1976 The 18th Grammy Awards(Song of the year)
Send In the clowns-Judy Collins
小丑进场-朱蒂·考林斯
Isn't it rich?
这岂不是很荒唐吗?
Are we a pair?
我们可真的是一对?
Me here at last on the ground, you in mid-air
我好不容易终于踩到了地面,而你则依然悬在半空中。
Where are the clowns?
送小丑们进场吧
Isn't it bliss?
这岂不是很可笑吗?
Don't you approve?
难道你不同意?
One who keeps tearing around, one who can't move
我们俩一个不停的四处乱闯,一个却动弹不得。
Where are the clowns?
小丑们在哪里?
There ought to be clowns
送小丑们进场吧!
Just when I'd stopped opening doors
正当我决定不再到处去开门,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
因为我终于知道我所要找的那扇门就是你的世界。
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
我用我一贯的台风再度的登场,
Sure of my lines, no one is there
我很清楚自己该说些什么,可是门里却没有人。
Don't you love farce?
你不喜欢闹剧吗
My fault, I fear
只怕这都是我的错。
I thought that you'd want what I want, sorry, my dear
我以为你也会要我所想要的,亲爱的,真是抱歉。
But where are the clowns, send in the clowns
可是,小丑们在哪儿呢?
Don't bother, they're here
不必麻烦,他们已经在这儿了。
Isn't it rich?
这岂不是很荒唐吗?
Isn't it queer?
这岂不是很奇怪吗?
Losing my timing this late in my career
我混了一辈子,却在这个时候乱了阵脚。
But where are the clowns?
可是,小丑们在哪儿呢?
There ought to be clowns
应该有小丑的。
Well, maybe next year
唉,算了,或许明年再说吧!
关注微信公众号"牛奶仓",获取“格莱美”历年信息(表格&收看):
1.搜索并关注微信公众号"牛奶仓"或"gh_df7c08452708";
2.发送“格莱美”3个字给公众号;
3.根据回复链接,下载“格莱美”相关信息。
(素材来源于网络,仅作学习交流用,如有异议,请与我们联系。)
用户评论