美食总动员做出酥脆松软羊角包的秘诀

2023-07-07 19:06:1505:14 4082
声音简介

豆浆加油条,咖啡配羊角。羊角面包是最经典的法式面包之一,也可以叫它可颂。它外表酥脆焦黄,内里蓬松柔软,充满着黄油的香气,非常适合做早餐。喜欢的话,就尝试一下吧~

I'm Keith Cohen.

我是基思·科恩。
I'm the owner of Orwashers Bakery.
我是奥威世面包店的老板。
We're in one of New York City's oldest and most iconic food establishments.
我们是纽约历史最悠久、最具代表性的食品店。
And this is how we make our croissants.
这就是我们制作羊角面包的过程。
I wanna take this opportunity to introduce Youssouf.
我想借此机会介绍一下我们的优素福先生。
He is our croissant master.
他是我们制作羊角面包的大师。
Here in our giant mixer,
这是我们的巨型搅拌机,
we are gonna add flour, milk, salt, sugar, milk powder.
我们要加入面粉、牛奶、盐、糖、奶粉。
He adds milk powder because it adds, it's dehydrated, so it acts more as a solid.
他加入奶粉,因为这是脱水的,就起到面团变硬的效果。
When we first met Youssouf, we tasted his croissant,
我们初次见到优素福先生的时候,品尝了他制作的羊角面包,
so, when you look at it and you taste it,
当你亲眼见了、亲口尝了,
you don't change his recipe.
你就不再想尝试新做法了。
Yeast, water.
酵母、水。
Ice water is very important,
冰水很重要,
especially during the summer.
特别是夏天的时候。
It brings the mix temperature down.
这会降低面团的温度。
So you don't want too hot of a dough because what's gonna happen is,
生面团不能温度过高,否则,
A, the dough is gonna proof,
首先,面团会发酵,
but more importantly, your butter is gonna start to break down.
更重要的是黄油会不均匀。
And finally, butter.
最后,黄油。
We source our butter from France.
我们的黄油是从法国进口的。
Every country has their own terroir.
一方水土育一方食材。
Because butter is so integral to the taste of the croissant, we felt it necessary.
因为对于羊角面包而言,黄油具有画龙点睛的作用,这是必不可少的。
Once the dough is mixed,
等面团揉好后,
we wanna be able to pull it out and chunk it into six-kilo increments.
就可以拿出来,分成六千克一份的面团。
Much like a lot what we do here, there's a resting period.
就像这样,让面醒一醒。
Pre-shape gives strength.
初次揉面要用力。
It's one of the critical things, almost like bread,
这是关键的一步,与一般面包一样,
is you have to give strength to your dough.
面团要上劲。
In order to pre-shape it,
要揉出形状,
you wanna make sure you're gentle with the dough,
就得轻轻揉了,
and you wanna fold it under itself without damaging it too much.
把面团叠起来,再揉,但不要破环外形。
That dough has to have that stretch and that shine.
这样面团就会有弹性,表面有点发亮。
When we talk about letting the dough proof or rest,
当面团发酵,或者说醒面的时候,
you'll also see about a doubling in the size of the volume.
面团就会变大一倍。
You're gonna punch the dough down after it's doubled in size.
面团变大,然后再揉压下去。
It's gonna give it a time to deflate, you'll take a little bit out of the gas.
面团变小需要一点时间,需要稍微费点事把空气挤出去。
It will tighten up on you a little bit,
需要小心一点,
and it'll be ready for the freezing process.
然后是冷却过程。
During the freezing process,
冷却过程时,
because we're not doing blast freezing,
因为冷却温度不会太低,
the dough is still fermenting,
面团依旧在发酵,
which is also very important.
这点也很重要。
One of the keys to croissants are, there's not only butter in the dough,
羊角面包的关键不仅仅是面团里的黄油,
but there's butter that gets laminated into the dough.
还有使面团有层次感的黄油。
So you're putting dough with butter sandwiched,
所以你需要把黄油夹到面团中,
and then you are passing it through a sheeter,
然后把面团放入压片机,
which stretches out the dough and makes it a little bit thinner.
把面团压平。
Again, what you're looking for is that layered effect.
这就是我们需要的分层效果。
The way you're able to do that is through folding the dough again and turning it, so it becomes exponential.
然后你就需要再一次折叠面团,再压一次,一次一次地来。
Don't hold me to my math, but once you have four layers,
我的数学可能不大好,如果已经是四层,
your next set, you will probably have somewhere around 16 layers.
那再过一次压片机,一次就会变成16层。
And the sign of a good croissant is you should be able to see the laminates.
羊角面包好不好就是看有没有一层层的感觉。
Once it's finalized sheeting, it's now ready for cutting.
压好了接下来就是切面饼了。
So we have to have a 10-foot table now so we can lay out the entire sheet.
我们有张十英尺长的桌子,把整片面饼铺在上面。
And again, it is about the timing,
再一次需要掌握时间,
so we're able to cut it quickly.
要快切。
After it gets cut into strips, it now has to be cut on the angle so you can get that beautiful triangle.
切成带状后,再沿对角线切成漂亮的三角形。
The shape of our croissants aren't crescent, they are oblong.
我们的羊角面包不是月牙型的而是椭圆形的。
Youssouf has developed,
尤素福改进了做法,
I believe it's somewhat his own technique of taking the croissant and giving it a little bit of a stretch.
这是他自己的发明,在卷面带的时候会拉一下。
And with each little stretch or each little pat that you see it does,
你可以看到每拉一次、轻拍一次,
it gives a little bit extra, so you get an extra roll,
都会稍微变长,卷层就更多,
and at the same time it gives it a little bit more strength.
所以面会更筋道。
So in addition to our regular croissant, we do a pain au chocolat.
不只是普通羊角面包,我们还有巧克力面包。
It's a little bit easier to roll, but again,
卷的时候会比较容易,但是,
there is a technique, the way we use the chocolate batons,
我们也是有技巧的,我们用的是巧克力棒,
and making sure that it's rolled tight enough so they don't melt when they're baked.
还要确保卷得结实,以免巧克力在烘焙中融化流出。
Once again here, temperature's working against us.
再说一次,温度是重点。
Once we're done rolling for a particular sheet,
一旦卷好放到烘焙纸上,
whether it's a plain croissant or a pain au chocolat,
不管是羊角面包还是巧克力面包,
we're going to put it right back in the freezer.
马上要放回冰箱。
The proofing stage is a highly critical stage for croissants.
发酵过程是羊角面包制作步骤的关键。
Things that get overproofed could have a tendency to collapse in the oven,
过度发酵可能会在烤箱中导致面团无法蓬松,
and/or one of the key indicators is the butter coming out of the product.
黄油是否从面包中溢出,是判断这一过程的一个参考。
The egg wash gives a nice shine to it, it's more aesthetics.
刷蛋液能让面包增亮,更具美感。
We bake our croissants off at 350 degrees in a convection oven.
我们将面包放入对流恒温烤箱,用350度烤。
What's happening now, now that the heat is starting to bake the croissant,
现在,已经开始烤面包了,
again, you are getting some oven spring to it, you are developing that beautiful honeycomb interior,
让烤箱把面包活跃起来,就像是在里面吹起一个蜂房,
the butter is starting to melt throughout the product, not completely out of the product, but into the product itself,
黄油会在整个面包里融化,完全不会溢出,被包裹在内,
and again, through the Maillard reaction, you're getting a beautiful, crisp crust to it.
然后会产生梅拉德反应(食物烹饪过程颜色变深,味道变香),就会出现娇艳欲滴的脆皮。
Best time to enjoy a croissant is when it's room temperature.
享用羊角面包的最佳温度是使其凉至室温。
You're allowing the butter to get reabsorbed into it and allow some of the gas to escape.
你需要等到黄油与面包更加融合,让面包内的空气释放一些。
It's very important to achieve all your full flavors after the product reaches room temperature.
面包凉至室温是达到最佳口感的关键。
When you cut it open, you will see this beautiful honeycomb interior,
当你切开,就会看到里面好似漂亮的蜂房。
and that is really one of the keys to a great croissant.
这也是一个好羊角面包的关键所在。
On a well-baked croissant, you should have a beautiful crackle to the crust,
一个烘焙完美的羊角面包有着娇艳欲滴的脆皮,
and you should have a soft and supple interior,
和软软的面芯,
and the butter, if it's high-quality, should taste very, very neutral.
黄油如果质量上乘,尝起来十分平淡棉柔。
To me, croissants are the epitome of French baking.
对我而言,羊角面包是法式烘培的代表。
And that is how croissants are made.
这就是羊角面包的制作过程。

用户评论

表情0/300

KC_Jack

Very True

猜你喜欢
爱车总动员

古有伯乐相马,今有大乐相车。有用有趣,服务车友的电台汽车节目——扬州广播fm96.7《爱车总动员》(周一~周五14:00~15:00)本专辑是节目精彩剪辑。

by:祝乐_津津乐道

陆地总动员

一望无际的非洲草原,已经到了雨季,为草原动物提供水源的尼罗河却枯竭了。鼬鼠多利在找水途中发现人类是尼罗河断的罪魁,于是,把人类截断尼罗河水的事报告给首领——大象...

by:十一月的星辰

河狸总动员

河狸总动员,由恐龙小Q儿童教育中心出版

by:腾叔讲故事

汽车总动员

(主持人:星蒙)养车用车有疑问,交通条款不明白,汽车人有话说,这是一堂寓教于乐的公开课。旨在给都市生活中的汽车消费提供一个更高水平的信息窗口,让爱车一族享有更多...

by:深圳前海之声FM1043