Dr. Li: Hi, I am Dr.Li. 你好,我是李医生。
Betty: Hi Dr.Li, I am Betty. Thank you for seeing me today. 李医生好,我是贝蒂。谢谢你今天来给我看病。
Dr. Li: What brings you here today? 你今天为什么来看病?
Betty: I often have a shortness of breath in winter. 我冬天经常喘不过气。
Dr. Li: I see. How often does this happen? 明白了。这个症状发生的频率是怎样的?
Betty: About twice aweek, usually after I take a walk outside. 大概每周两次。通常发生在我在外面走路之后。
Dr. Li: Got it. Are you taking any medications? 了解。你在吃什么药吗?
Betty: Not really. 并没有。
Dr. Li: We will need more exams to determine the cause.Please schedule an appointment for ultrasound and come see me after it’s done. In the meantime, please try to stay inside anddo not overextend yourself. 我们需要更多的检查才能确定原因。请去预约一个超声波检查然后过来找我。与此同时,请尽量呆在室内,不要太累。
Betty: Will do. Thank you, Doctor! 好的。谢谢医生!
青烟袅袅兜个圈
doctor me米医生