我妈妈 My Mom
(英)安东尼·布朗文,余治莹译。By Anthony Browne
She’s nice, my mum.
这是我妈妈,她真的很棒!
My mum’s a fantastic cook, and a brilliantjuggler.
我妈妈是个手艺特好的大厨师,也是一个很会杂耍的特技演员。
She’s a great painter, and the strongestwoman in the world.
她不但是个神奇的画家,还是全世界最强壮的女人!
She’s really nice, my mom.
我妈妈真的很棒!
My mum’s a magic gardener.
我妈妈是一个有魔法的园丁。
She can make anything grow。
她能让所有的东西都长得很好。
And she’s a good fairy.
她也是一个好心的仙子。
When I’m sad, she can make me happy.
我难过时,总是把我变得很开心。
She can sing like an angel and roar like alion.
她的歌声像天使一样甜美,吼起来像狮子一样凶猛。
She’s really, really nice, my mum.
我妈妈真的、真的很棒!
My mum’s as beautiful as a butterfly and ascomfy as an armchair.
我妈妈像蝴蝶一样美丽,还像沙发一样舒适。
She’s as soft as a kitten and as tough as arhino.
她像猫咪一样温柔,有时候,又像犀牛一样强悍。
She’s really, really, really… nice, my mum.
我妈妈真的、真的、真的很棒!
My mum could be a dancer, or an astronaut.
不管我妈妈是个舞蹈家,还是个航天员,
She could be a film star or the big boss.
也不管她是个电影明星,还是个大老板,
But she’s my mum.
她都是我妈妈。
She’s a SUPERMUM!
我妈妈是个超人妈妈,
And she makes me laugh. A lot.
常常逗得我哈哈大笑。
I love my mum and you know what?
我爱她,而且你知道吗?
She loves me! (And she always will.)
她也爱我!(永远爱我。)
用户评论