独一无二的你 Only one you
(美)琳达·克兰兹,薛亚男译。By Linda Kranz
“It’s time,” Papa said.
“是时候了。”爸爸说。
“I think it is,” Mama said.
“是的。”妈妈点点头。
“Time for what?” Danny asked.
“什么时候?”丹尼问。
Papa’s voice softened, “To share some wisdom.”
爸爸的声音温柔起来,“是分享智慧的时候了。”
Always be on the lookout for a new friend.
每时每刻都准备好认识新朋友。
Look for beauty wherever you are and keep the memory of it with you.
随时随地发现美,并用心记住那份美丽。
Blend in when you need to. Stand out when you have the chance.
有时要融入集体,有时也要突出自己。
Find your own way. You don’t have to follow the crowd.
寻找自己的路,没必要总跟着别人走。
Know when to speak. Know when to listen.
学会何时表达自己,何时安静倾听。
No matter how you look at it, there is so much to discover.
无论你已经知道多少,总是还有更多未知值得你去探索。
If you make a wrong turn, circle back.
如果你走错了方向,那么请转身回来。
If something gets in your way, move around it.
如果有东西挡住了你的去路,那么请绕过它。
Set aside some quiet time to relax and reflect every day.
每天,都给自己一点安静的时间放松和反思。
Appreciate art. It’s all around you.
学会欣赏艺术,美无处不在。
Make wishes on the stars in the night time sky.
仰望星空,许下愿望。
“Thank you for listening,” Mama said. “We hope you will remember.”
“孩子,谢谢你的倾听,”妈妈说。“我们希望你都能记在心里。”
Papa winked and whispered, “We know this is a lot for you to think about.”
爸爸挤了挤眼,轻声说,“我们知道全记下来有点多。”
Danny did a backward somersault and smiled.
丹尼向后翻了个筋斗,俏皮地冲他们微笑。
He was excited to go out into the world with what he had just learned.
马上就要带着刚学到的知识去闯世界了,他很兴奋。
“Wait for me!” he shouted to his friends.
“等等我!”他冲他的朋友们喊道。
Before he swam away, he turned back to his parents and said, “I will remember.”
就在丹尼要游走时,他转身对他的爸爸妈妈说,“我会记住的。”
Mama kissed Danny on the top of his head.
妈妈在他头上亲了一下。
“There’s only one you in this great big world,” she said.
“在这个世界上,你是独一无二的。”她说。
“Make it a better place.”
“把世界变得更美好吧!”
【注:音频故事较原文有所改编】
用户评论