I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean, woo!
我一直希望我们能在海边吃蛋糕,喔~
How to change a tyre?
如何换轮胎?
When you've got a flat, scan your surroundings for a level, straight stretch of road. Make sure the car is secure.
当你的车爆胎时,环顾四周,找到一条平坦比值的路。确保你的车是安全的。
Apply parking brake.
拉起手刹。
Draw as much attention to yourself as possible.
尽可能多地关注自己。
Turn on hazard lights.
打开双闪。
Make sure your car is equipped with the necessary tools. A jack, a lug wrench and a spare tyre. Find a makeshift wedge to place behind your wheels, so your car doesn't roll.
确保你的车配备了必要的工具。一个千斤顶,一个扳手和一个备用轮胎。找一个临时阻挡物放在车轮后面,这样就不会溜车了。
Lift up your car.
把车升起来。
Use nice even strokes. Turn the lug nuts counter clockwise until you break their resistance.
均匀用力,逆时针旋转螺母知道你打破它们的阻力。
You'll want to loosen your nuts, but you don't want to lose your nuts. So, find a safe place to keep them.拧松螺母,但别让它们丢了。找个地方好好存放它们。
Oh, found it! Here's a lug nut. Wait, is that what that is?
哦,找到了。这个是螺母,等等,那那个是什么?
Remove flat tyre.
卸掉瘪气的轮胎。
Grasp the flat tyre with both hands and pull it towards you. Replace the spare on the hub, take your lug nuts...It's hard to say. Lug nuts.
双手抓住瘪气的轮胎,网自己这个方向拉出。换上备用轮胎,拿上螺母,螺母这个词真的很拗口。
Replace lug nuts
拧螺母。
Take your lug nuts out of safe keeping and screw them back on. Make sure you clean up after yourself and head straight to the nearest mechanic, and give yourself a well deserved pat on the back.
将你的螺母从存放的地方取出,再将它们拧回去。一定要把自己收拾干净,然后出发去最近的维修厂,然后给你自己一个应得的奖励。
Hi Vogue, this is Sophie Turner and to watch more Vogue videos, subscribe here.
嗨,Vogue,我是索菲·特纳,想看更多时尚圈的内容,点击这里订阅吧。
用户评论