How about some music? 来点音乐怎么样?
No, let's wait till Robbie gets back fromthe airport.
别了。我们还是静候Robbie从机场回来吧。
Did she say why she had to leavetoday?
她有说为什么今天就得走吗?
She told Robbie that her flight tomorrowwas canceled,
她告诉Robbie,明天要乘的航班取消了,
so she had to take an earlier flight today.
所以她不得不提早搭乘今天的航班。
This is terrible. 真是太糟了。
Well, that must be him. 噢,一定是他。
Why is he blowing his horn like that?
为什么他这样子按喇叭?
I don't know. 我不知道。
Maybe he's angry. 也许他正在气头上。
Do you think we should take down thedecorations?
你觉得我们应当拆卸这些饰品吗?
They'll just make him sad.
那些只会让他悲伤。
Too late now. 现在太迟了。
We should have done it sooner.
我们早就该取下来的。
Oh, here he comes. 噢,他来了。
Hi. 嗨!
How'd it go? 怎么样啦?
OK, I guess. 我想还好吧。
Especially when Alexandra gave me asurprise ...
特别是Alexandra给了我一个惊喜……
Yeah? What was it? 是吗?是什么惊喜?
This! 瞧这!
Alexandra!
Hi! What happened? 嗨!怎么回事?
I called my parents from the airport.
我从机场打电话给父母。
When I told them 当我告诉他们
my friends were giving me a party,
朋友们为我举办派对时,
they insisted that I stay. 他们坚持要我留下来。
So now I'm taking a flight on Mondayinstead.
所以我现在要改搭下周一的班机走。
That's great! Terrific! 那太好了!太棒了!
But how did you know the party was for you?
不过你怎么知道派对是为你举办的呢?
Well, Robbie told me when he gave methis.
嗯,当Robbie送给我这个的时候,他告诉了我。
Oh, it's so pretty! 噢,它好漂亮!
It's lovely, Robbie. 多么惹人心动啊,Robbie。
All right! 好啦!
Now we can really start the party!
现在我们可以真正开始舞会了!
No. Would you mind? 请稍等。你们不介意吧?
I'd like to say something first.
我想先说几句话。
Hear, hear! 我们洗耳恭听!
I would just like to thank all of you,
我就是想谢谢你们大家,
my friends, 我的朋友们,
who have made my stay in the United Statesso wonderful.
是你们,使得我在美国的生活如此多采多姿。
And to Robbie and the Stewart family
还要致谢Robbie和Stewart全家
for opening their home to me. 为我敞开大门。
We should thank you. 我们应当感谢你。
You're a real friend! 你是个可交的朋友!
And I also have a little surprise for you,Robbie.
我也有一个小小的惊喜给你,Robbie。
A little going-away present.
一个小小的临别礼物。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Open it, please. 请打开看看。
I think you might be amused.
我想你可能会觉得有趣。
OK. I can't believe it! 好的。我简直无法相信!
I guess we were thinking the samethought.
我想我们是心有灵犀一点通。
You had it engraved!
你在上面刻了字!
Read it, Robbie.
念一念,Robbie。
"In friendship, always.Alexandra." “
友情永不渝,Alexandra。”
I knew we thought alike,
我知道我们相知甚深,
but this is too much!
但也太令人难以置信了!
Thank you. 谢谢你。
All right! 好了!
Let's have some music! 我们放乐曲吧!
Miss Pappas? Pappas小姐?Mr Stewart Stewart先生!
Mrs. Stewart, may I have this dance?
Stewart太太,我可以请你跳这支舞吗?
My pleasure, Doctor.
非常荣幸,风度翩翩的大夫。
wendy_v8
鹤文堂
反复听反复听反复听……
华语乐谈MVP亲子播客
Especially when Alexandra gave me asurprise ...
dsjx97866
坚持听
1580660wqhf
跟她去希腊啊 傻瓜