Bonjour. Bonjour
你好。你好。(法语)
Is it your first time to GANA? Yes, it's my first time.
这是你第一次来戛纳?是的,第一次。
If you have to define GANA in a 3 or 4 words? What would that be?
若您用三到四个词描述下戛纳,会是什么?
Oh, that's very hard. I think although we see the result, these you know, go on the raise, and you know , galants, andaward, and people's attention.
真难回答!虽然我们看到的是电影节的魅力,锦衣华服,奖项,众人的瞩目。
But most of them in the center is the simple thing.
但是最核心的事情很简单。
It's all about humanity. How to express that and to put it in. . . on film. People can really feel it, and they are veryaccurate .
就是人道,在电影中如何诠释人道。人们可以清晰地感觉到这一点。
What do you expect from the director?
您对导演有什么期待?
Oh,that's a very good question. Of course each director will give you different advice and standards as I worked withBIll's August .
好问题。当然,每个导演会给你,不同的建议和指示。我刚与比利·奥古斯特完成合作。
He is a great director. He has honoured two. . . what. . . Golden Palm and one Oscar. So it's a big honour to be workwith him.
他是个杰出的导演,曾荣获两座金棕榈奖,和一座奥斯卡奖。与他合作是莫大的荣幸。
But on the side, the most thing he said to everybody, to me is keep it simple . He believes you can bring the uniquething to the characters.
但在拍摄现场,他对每个人说,和对我说"保持简单"。他相信演员可以为角色增添独一无二的味道。
So sometimes he just stand there and just keep it simple .
因此他要求我们在镜头前保持朴实的演出。
You work with Jack Chen in The Forbidden Kingdom.
您与成龙合作过"功夫之王"。
I thank him for being my friend. . . my teacher. . . also my. . . how to say. . . role model.
感谢他愿意成为我的良师益友以及我的模范。
Because I have been working with American, Canadian, European, Korean, Japanese. . .
我与美国人、加拿大人、欧洲人、韩国人和日本人合作过。
We have some kind of same energy that always goes forward.
我们都秉持同样的能量,让我们能不断往前行。
And sometimes even people can't understand the language, they don't need to talk and know what they want. So I thinkthat's magic.
有时语言不通,但无需言传,即可意会,真是神奇。
All the films you led,what's your favorite movie?
在您主演的作品中您最喜欢哪一部?
Can I say it's my next movie?
我能否说"下一部电影"?
So it's your answer?
所以这是你的回答?
用户评论