Heavy Snow(2)
大雪(二)
I was thinking whether there was a better way
我在想,有没有更好的方式
to allow the Chinese members to better develop in China?
可以让中国成员更好地在中国发展?
Also, are our Chinese members, able to utilize our own influence in China,
甚至我们中国成员,是不是有能力通过自己在中国的影响力
to help our group to strive for more chances to promote in China?
能够帮助我们的组合多争取在中国的活动机会?
Then, I started to have contemplate this seriously,
然后,我开始严肃地思考
> contemplate [ˈkɒntəmpleɪt]
v.考虑,沉思,深思熟虑;注视,凝视
过去式: contemplated 过去分词: contemplated 现在分词: contemplating
Eg. I have never contemplated living abroad.
我从未考虑过去国外居住。
Eg. He contemplated what the future would be like.
他思考着将来会如何。
Eg. She contemplated him in silence.
她默默地注视着他。
temple n. 寺庙
can there be a perfect solution where we can have the best of both worlds?
是不是有两全其美的解决方法?
Could I apply to the company,
是不是可以和公司申请
to set up a studio in China to independently manage the affairs in China?
成立工作室独立运作中国事务?
Before entering into discussions with the company. I considered many things:
在和公司谈之前,我考虑了很多事情:
Can we successfully launch a studio?
工作室能成功启动吗?
If we were to do it, in what manner should we execute it?
如果做,应该以什么样的形式展开?
> execute [ˈeksɪkju:t]
vt.执行;完成;履行;处死,处决
过去式: executed 过去分词: executed 现在分词: executing
Eg. He executed the captain's orders.
他执行船长的命令。
Eg. He is going to execute a piece of music.
他要演奏一个曲子。
Eg. The prisoners were executed in public.
这些犯人被当众处决。
How will the studio operate?
工作室的执行方法是怎么样的?
I have to consider the company’s position, making considerations for both the group's activities and solo activities,
我必须考虑到公司的立场、团队活动和个人活动如何兼顾
and how to resolve such a conflict should it arise……
如果遇到矛盾怎么处理……
I showed the company all the materials that I’d gathered,
我把收集到的所有资料给公司看
everybody saw it, I had a discussion with the boss,
每个人都看,跟老板谈
and he said that he very much agreed with my thoughts
老板说非常同意我的想法
and that he needed to think about it, asking us to wait for a while.
说需要考虑一下,让我们等一等
In the process of waiting,
在等待的过程中
I would continuously send him the future plans I had for the studio,
我一直不断地跟他发一些对工作室未来的意向
for example, how the studio should function in order to succeed.
比如工作室应该怎么运作才能成功
In the end, the boss told me,
最后老板对我说,
"Actually, you've prepared a lot, but you have never come for a discussion with us,
“其实你具备的东西很多,但是没有过来跟我们谈过
and we don't know what exactly you want,
我也不知道你想要什么
since you've talked to us so sincerely,
既然你这样诚恳地跟我们谈了
the company will give consider it carefully
公司会认真考虑
and hope that the result will be an affirmative one."
我希望这个结果是肯定的。”
> affirmative [əˈfɜ:mətɪv]
adj.肯定的;赞成的,同意的;积极的,乐观的
n.肯定词,肯定语;确言,赞成
Eg. He asked me if I was ready. I answered in the affirmative.
他问我是否准备好了,我给出肯定的回答。
affirm [əˈfɜ:m]
v.断言,肯定;证实,确实;承认
过去式: affirmed 过去分词: affirmed 现在分词: affirmed
Eg. He can affirm my word and say as I said.
他可以证实我说的话,并且可以像我说的那样再说一遍。
Eg. I affirmed that he was telling the truth.
我肯定地说他讲的是事实。
BGM: 陈嘉盈 - 追光者 钢琴版
用户评论