美国老师Joel纯正美音录制音频,帮助更多家长给孩子进行纯正的英语启蒙。
I Broke My Trunk
我的鼻子受伤了
I have not seen Gerald today. Why?
我今天没见到杰拉尔德,这是为什么?
Gerald! What happened to your trunk?
杰拉尔德!你的象鼻子怎么了?
I broke my trunk.
我的鼻子受伤了。
How did you break your trunk?
你怎么受伤的?
It is a long, crazy story.
这是一个很长很疯狂的故事。
Tell it!
Tell it!
快说!
快说!
Well . . . I was playing with Hippo.
嗯…我正在和河马一起玩耍.
Then, I had an idea! I wanted to lift Hippo onto my trunk!
然后我突然有了一个好主意!我想用我的鼻子把河马举起来!
Why!
为什么!
Because!
没有为什么!
Okay.
好的。
So, I lifted Hippo onto my trunk.
于是,我用鼻子把河马举了起来。
But a hippo on your trunk is heavy.
但是河马很重啊。
Is that how you broke your trunk?
你是因为这个才伤了鼻子的吗?
No. There is more to my story.
不,故事还在后面。
Then, Rhino showed up . . . .
后来,犀牛来了。
Rhino wanted a turn.
犀牛也想到象鼻子上。
What did you do?
那你怎么办?
I lifted both of them onto my trunk!
我把他俩都举起来了!
But, a hippo and a rhino on your trunk are very heavy.
但是一头河马再加一头犀牛非常重啊。
Is that how you broke your trunk?
你是因为这个才伤了鼻子的吗?
No. There is more to my story.
不,故事还在后面。
Then Hippo’s sister showed up!
河马的妹妹出现了!
Hippo has a sister?
河马有个妹妹?
A big sister. . .
一个很大只的妹妹…
Did she want a turn, too?
她也想被象鼻子举起来?
Yes.
是的.
She also wanted to play her piano.
她还想在上面弹钢琴。
Two hippos, one rhino, and a piano on your trunk are very, very heavy.
两只河马,一个犀牛,还有一驾钢琴,非常重了。
Is that how you broke your trunk?
你就是这么伤了你的象鼻子吗?
No. This is a long, crazy story...
不。这是一个很长很疯狂的故事……
Gerald? HOW DID YOU BREAK YOUR TRUNK!?!
杰拉尔德?你到底是怎么伤了你的鼻子的!?!
Well, I was so proud of what I had done...
嗯,我当时非常骄傲...
that I ran to tell my very best friend about it!
我便想跑过去告诉我最好的朋友!
But, I tripped and fell...WHOOP!
但是,我摔倒了...哎呀!...
...and broke my trunk.
...我伤了我的鼻子。
You broke your trunk running to tell me your story?
你伤了你的鼻子,是因为你跑过来告诉我你的经历?
That is a crazy story!
这真是个疯狂的故事!
That is a funny story!
这真是个有趣的故事!
I want to tell someone your crazy story! WHOOP!
我想告诉别人这个疯狂的故事!哎呀!
Piggie! What happened to your snout?!
小猪!你的鼻子怎么了?!
It is a long, crazy story . . . .
这是一个很长、很疯狂的故事…..
仅供参考和学习交流,请购买正版图书
英文绘本团购请添加微信:funreading
F米粒
很喜欢你的小猪小象,什么时候才有更新啊?全集全集!