你知道我听到的
You know what I hear,
我听到时钟滴答滴答地响
I hear the clock ticking.
时间不等待任何人
Time waits for no man.
生命如此
Life goes by.
时光飞逝
And it goes by quick,
不要浪费时光
don't waste those years,
不要蹉跎岁月
don't waste them.
认真生活
live them.
退缩? 不
Back off? negative
不可能
not happening.
事实上
In fact,
我以时间为阶梯 向上
I'm stepping it up.
不骄傲
No complacency,
不自满
no complacency,
不退缩
no backing off.
不松懈
No slack whatsoever
肩扛责任
bring it.
勇敢战斗
Fight,
用你所拥有的一切去和滴答的时间抗争
fight that ticking clock with everything you got
你越早进入游戏
and the earlier you get in the game.
走上正轨
and get on track
你将会拥有
Better life,
更好的生活
you're going to have
更健康,
healthier,
更富有
wealthier,
更强壮
stronger,
更聪明
smarter.
更优秀
better
完成必要的步骤
Go through the motions,
我不想锻炼吗?
I don't really want to work out.
我锻炼
I workout
真的不想起床吗?
don't really want to get up and get out of bed?
我早起
i get up and get out of bed
不要屈服于在你耳边低语的即刻满足感
Don't give in to the immediate gratification that is whispering in your ear
休想走阻力最小的道路
The desire to take the path of least resistance
下坡路或是捷径
that downhill pass the easy path
毙掉这个想法
shut that down
不要听魔鬼的低语
Do not listen to that little voice
相反
Instead,
完成必要的步骤
go through the motions.
举起重物
Lift the weights
冲刺山巅
sprint the hill
早点起床
get out of bed
把事情做完
get things done.
轻而易举的完成每个必要的步骤
and by simply going through the motions
你就会保持在正确的道路上
you stayed on the righteous path
纪律之路
the discipline path,
即正确之路
which is right.
即你之所属
where you know that you belong
如果你三天打鱼两天晒网
if you grind on Monday and you grind on Tuesday and you grind on Wednesday,
如果你三天打鱼两天晒网
but you chill on Thursday and you chill on Friday
早晚有一天
and they grind on Thursday,
早晚有一天
and they grind on Friday
你将被反超
sooner or later they will catch you
每个找我咨询的人我都告诉他们要努力奋斗
i've told every kid in America that tells me they're coming for me you gonna work hard for it
因为我要找出你的基准是什么
because I'm going to find out what the benchmarks are.
我将会达到基准
I'm going to reach the benchmark
并且我要精于此道
and i'm going excel that thing
你不会超过我
you will not outwork me
我要去磨砺
I'm going to grind
我要去战斗
I'm going to fight.
我要去奋斗
I'm going to work.
我要去施压
I'm going to press toward
每一天我都要竭尽所能
I'm going to do everything in my power every single day
成为胜利者而不是受害者
to become a victor and not a victim
你需要为你的生命起誓
This the part where life demands that you make a vow
无论你身处何方都要为你的位置付出代价
come hell or high water that you're willing to pay the price where you earn your spot
用努力 用汗水 用血泪
with effort with sweat with blood with tears
是时候测试你的意志
it's time to test your will
你的忍耐力
your endurance
你的内心
your heart
以及你的极限
to test your limits
用户评论