1 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏日,悠闲的鸟儿来到我的窗前,唱着歌,又飞走了。
而秋天的黄叶无歌可唱,一声叹息,飘落在那里。
2 O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
啊,那一小队浪迹天涯的卖艺人,请把你们的足迹,留在我的诗文。
3 The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对爱人揭下浩茫的面纱,变得微小,如一曲轻歌,如永恒之吻。
4 It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的泪水,滋养着她的笑颜永绽。
5 The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
大漠如火,热恋芳草,芳草摇头,一笑而去。
6 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
你若因错失太阳而垂泪,将会错过星空。
7 The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.
Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
欢舞的流水,你途中的泥沙,祈求你的歌唱,你的律动。
你愿背负这累赘同行吗?
8 Her wistful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的容颜,如夜雨萦绕我的梦魂。
9 Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
梦中各分散,醒时同交欢。
10 Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧伤平复于我心,如夜幕消融于幽林。
用户评论