11 Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
无形之手,忽如轻风,拨我心弦,泛起涟漪。
12 “What language is thine, O sea?”
“The language of eternal question.”
“What language is thy answer, O sky?”
“The language of eternal.”
“沧海,你有何言?”
“永恒的追问。”
“苍天,你以何答?”
“亘古的沉默。”
13 Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
我的心,倾听世界的呢喃,那是对你的示爱。
14 The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
造化之玄妙,如暗夜之恢宏。
格致之虚幻,如晨雾之缥缈。
15 Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
勿因仰慕峭壁之高,便以爱情攀附其上。
16 I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
清晨坐窗前,尘世如过客,驻足微颔首,匆匆又离去。
17 These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些碎念如树叶窸窣,在我心中欢快私语。
18 What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
真我不可见,所见皆幻影。
19 My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
主啊,我的祈求如此愚妄,喧嚣着扰乱您的圣歌。
让我静静聆听吧。
20 I can not choose the best.
The best chooses me.
非我选取至善,
至善垂青于我。
用户评论