这个世上还有另一个我吗?
喜欢的话,一定要记得订阅,评论,喜欢,分享!
翻译:
I wonder if there’s another me somewhere in the world.
我想知道世界上是否有另一个我。
Who looks the same.
And talks the same.
看起来一样。
还有说话也一样。
And even has my curls.
甚至还有我的卷尾。
Someone with my eyes and my ears.
Who even has my laugh.
一个有我的眼睛和耳朵的人。
甚至还拥有我的笑声。
Who can do what I can do…
能做我能做的…
… and can’t do what I can’t.
...也做不了我不能做的事。
I’ve looked and looked everywhere to find another me.
I went down to the park and looked behind the trees.
我找遍了所有地方,想找到另一个我。
我走到公园里,向树后望去。
I looked around, up and down…
我看了四周,上上下下……
… at every single face.
…对每一张脸。
I couldn’t find another me in any single place.
我在任何地方都找不到另一个我。
There’s only one me in the world!
I’m special, oh it’s true!
世界上只有一个我!
我很特别,这是真的!
But not just me, don’t you see?
There’s only one of you!
但不只是我,你没看到吗?
你也是独一无二的!
用户评论