一对姐弟决定要来一场大扫除!
结果会是怎样的呢?
喜欢的话,一定要记得订阅,评论,喜欢,分享!
翻译:
"We are going to have so much fun while Grandma is having a nap," says big sister Kelly.
“奶奶正在午睡,我们会玩得很开心。” 大姐凯利说。
"Ooh yes!" says little brother Mike.
“噢,是的!” 弟弟迈克说。
"What will we do?"
“我们该怎么办?”
"We will clean the house for Papa and Mama while they are out."
“爸爸和妈妈不在的时候,我们会帮他们打扫房子。”
"That's no fun," says Mike.
“一点也不好玩。” 迈克说。
"Uh uh, no.
Not me.
I don't want to clean up!"
“额呃, 不。
不是我。
我不想打扫卫生!”
"But Papa and Mama will be so proud.
“但是爸爸和妈妈会非常骄傲的。
Let me show you how much fun we will have!" says Kelly.
让我给你看看我们会玩的多开心!” 凯利说。
"First we will put the toys away!"
“我们先把玩具收起来!”
"Now we will sweep the porch!"
“现在我们要打扫走廊了!”
"Now we will wash the dishes!"
“现在我们要洗碗了!”
"Now we will wash the windows!"
“现在我们要擦窗户了!”
"Now we will polish the floor!"
“现在我们要擦地板了!”
"Now we will wash the clothes!"
“现在我们要洗衣服了!”
"Now we will hang the clothes up!"
“现在我们把衣服挂起来!”
"SURPRISE!"
"惊喜!”
"I have been watching them the whole time and they have been little angels!" says Grandma.
“我一直在看着他们,他们就像小天使一样!” 奶奶说。
用户评论