22.拒绝邀请Declining an Invitation to a Party (2)

2022-10-02 13:12:1101:30 89
声音简介

这个上传档案将原始课程音频经过左右声道处理(并加了些音效),最好是使用两耳的耳机来听,希望可以帮助大家做为自己模拟对话之用。如果各位有什么建议也欢迎留言。

 学习建议:

1. 先使用耳机两耳听音频一遍

2. 看文本对话内容

3. 使用单支耳机模拟练习对话

 


22.拒绝邀请Declining an Invitation to a Party (2)

1.

A: What's up?

A:怎么了?

B: Nothing much, what's going on?

B:没什么,怎么回事?

A: I'm having a party this Friday.

A:这个星期五我要开个派对。

B: Oh, really? That's nice.

B:哦,真的吗? 不错。

A: I wanted to see if you wanted to come.

A:我想看看你是否想来。

B: This Friday? Sorry, I already have plans.

B:这个星期五? 对不起,我已经有计划了。

A: Doing what?

A:做什么?

B: I'm going to dinner with my family.

B:我要和我的家人共进晚餐。

A: I really wanted you to come, but I understand.

A:我真的很想让你来,但我明白。

B: Yeah, maybe next time.

B:是的,也许下次吧。

A: I'll hold you to that.

A:我真诚地等

B: Sounds like a plan.

B:听起来像个计划。

 


2.

A: Hey, what's good with you?

A:嘿,你有什么好事?

B: Not a lot. What about you?

B:不是很多。你呢?

A: I'm throwing a party on Friday.

A:我星期五要开个派对。

B: That sounds like fun.

B:听起来很有趣。

A: Do you think you can come?

A:你觉得你能来吗?

B: I'm sorry. I'm already doing something this Friday.

B:我很抱歉。 这个星期五我已经安排事情了。

A: What are you going to be doing?

A:你要做什么?

B: My family and I are going to dinner.

B:我和我的家人要去吃饭。

A: I was hoping you would come.

A:,我希望你能来。

B: I'll definitely try to make it the next time.

B:我下次一定会努力的。

A: I'd better see you there.

A:我最好在那里见到你。

B: All right. I'll see you next time.

B:好吧。 下次见。

 


3.

A: What's going on?

A:怎么样?

B: Nothing really. How about you?

B:没什么。 你呢?

A: A lot, like the party I'm having on Friday.

A:很多,就像我周五的派对。

B: Well, that's cool.

B:好吧,那很酷。

A: Will you be able to make it?

A:你能到吗?

B: I'm busy this Friday. I'm sorry.

B:这周五我很忙。对不起。

A: What do you have to do?

A:你要做什么?

B: I'm having dinner with my family

B:我要和家人共进晚餐

A: Maybe you can come next time.

A:也许你下次可以来。

B: I'll make sure and come to your next party.

B:我会确定并参加你的下一个聚会。

A: I'll look for you at my next party.

A:我会在下一次聚会上找你。

B: I'll be there.

B:我会去的。

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动