这个上传档案将原始课程音频经过左右声道处理(并加了些音效),最好是使用两耳的耳机来听,希望可以帮助大家做为自己模拟对话之用。如果各位有什么建议也欢迎留言。
学习建议:
1. 先使用耳机两耳听音频一遍
2. 看文本对话内容
3. 使用单支耳机模拟练习对话
23.结束谈话Ending a Conversation
1.
A: It was nice talking to you.
A:很高兴和你说话。
B: Why are you trying to rush me off the phone?
B:你为什么要催我掛电话?
A: I really have to go.
A:我真的得走了。
B: Why? I still wanted to talk to you.
B:为什么? 我还是想和你谈谈。
A: I have things to do.
A:我有事要做。
B: Like what?
B:像什么?
A: Don't be nosey.
A:不要好管閒事。
B: I'm not. I just want to know.
B:我没有。 我只想知道。
A: Well, it's really none of your business.
A:恩,这和你无关。
B: That's harsh.
B:这太苛刻了。
A: I'm sorry, but I have to go.
A:对不起,但我得走了。
B: Fine.
B:好吧。
2.
A: I've enjoyed conversing with you.
A:我很喜欢和你交谈。
B: Is there a reason why you're trying to get off the phone so fast?
B:你这么快就想掛電話有什麼原因吗?
A: I've got to go.
A:我得走了。
B: I wasn't done talking to you.
B:我没和你说完。
A: I have to do some things, and besides, it's not polite to be nosey.
A:我必须做一些事情,而且,管閒事是不礼貌。
B: I'm not being nosey. I'm just asking.
B:我没那么爱管闲事。 我只是问问。
A: I really don't think it's any of your business.
A:我真的不认为这和你有关系。
B: That's not nice.
B:那不好。
A: I apologize, but I'm getting off the phone now.
A:我道歉,但我现在掛电话了。
B: Okay.
B:好吧。
3.
A: I'll talk to you later.
A:我晚点再和你谈谈。
B: What's the rush?
B:為什麼這麼急?
A: I have to get off the phone now.
A:我现在得挂电话了。
B: I'm not ready to get off the phone with you.
B:我还没准备好和你掛电话。
A: There are other things I need to take care of.
A:还有其他事情我需要处理。
B: What is it that you need to do?
B:你需要做什么?
A: Please don't be nosey.
A:请不要好管閒事。
B: I'm not being nosey, it's just a question.
B:我不是太爱管闲事,这只是个问题。
A: You don't need to worry about that.
A:你不用担心这个。
B: That was mean to say.
B:那是刻薄的话。
A: I am very sorry, but I must go.
A:我很抱歉,但我必须走了。
B: I guess.
B:我想。
用户评论