-卡梅隆舅夫呢 -多谢多谢 - Hey, where's Uncle Cameron? - Thank you. Thank you.
总算有人发现他不在了 而不是光羞辱我Someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here.
原来你的重要消息就是这个啊Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh?
你俩分手了吗You two broke up.
领养个孩子也挽救不了破裂的婚姻Well- Well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway.
老实说 你们分了也好And let me tell you. You're better off,
他就喜欢小题大做because he was a bit of a drama queen.
不是的 打住 打住No, no, no. Stop. Stop. No.
你们到我家来 还羞辱我和我的男朋友You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend,
而且他才没有小题大做who, by the way, is not that dramatic-
我们领养了一个宝宝We adopted a baby.
她名叫莉莉Her name is Lily.
-激动吧 -停下来 - Exciting! - Just turn it off.
我停不下来 这就是我的个性I can't turn it off. It's who I am.
-我是说音乐 -关音乐啊 - The music. - Oh, yes, the music.
来和莉莉打招呼吧Come say hi to Lily.
看看这个小公主Ay, miren a la princesita.
真是个小公主The little princess.
-她好可爱 -多谢夸奖 - She's so cute! - Thank you.
让我看看 让我看看Let me see her. Let me see her.
你好啊 莉莉Hi there, Lily.
莉莉 对她来说不是很难发音吗"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say?
-菲尔打住 -我说 - Phil. - Excuse me.
我知道我说了领养这个主意很糟糕Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea.
可我又懂什么呢But, uh, what do I know?
我也不是个模范父亲I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood.
一辈子都想做好爸爸 可我还是搞砸了Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.
-对吧曼尼 -我在车上为此写了首歌 - Right, Manny? - I wrote a song about it in the car.
意料之中Of course you did.
不管怎样 我为你们感到高兴Anyway, I'm happy for you.
你们要知道And, uh, you should know that, uh,
我不是来唾你们脸的I'm not here to spit in your face,
我是来给你们 吹吹后背春风的I'm here to... blow at your back.
-我不懂你的意思 -我也不懂 - I don't understand what that means. - I don't-
这话用西班牙语说比较好听Well, it's- it's supposed to sound better in Spanish.
真好听 真美Oh, that's beautiful. That's really nice.
也谢谢你And thank you too.
更多知识点请关注公众号:欧美英语口语
用户评论