08 Customs and Immigration Inspection 海关和移民检查

2023-02-17 18:30:0607:20 651
声音简介

                      Lesson Eight


               Customs and ImmigrationInspection 海关和移民检查


Practical Expressions          实用表达方式


1.      Possessionsmust be declared, otherwise should be regarded as      smuggledgoods.


    私人物品必须报关,否则被认为是走私物品。


2.      Let’s go tocheck and seal the bonded store.


    让我们去检查保税仓库。


3.      No alcohol orcigarette is allowed to take ashore.


    烟和酒不允许带上岸。


4.      Here is a listof personal articles.


    这是船员私人物品清单。


5.      Please sign theguarantee.


    请签保证书。


6.      This fileincludes all the documents you required.


    这份文件中包含了你所需要的所有文件。


7.      Please fill upthis form.


请填写该表格。


8.     Anything special to declare?


    还有特殊物品申报的吗?


9.      What quantityof cigarettes is duty free?


    多少数量的香烟是免税的?


10.      Please show us the Regulations of this port.


    请给我们看本港口的规范。


11.      I ask you to unseal the bonded store.


    我请求你打开保税仓库。


12.      We are requested to clear the customs and pay the duetolls.


    要求我船办理给关手续,付清过境费。


13.      What can be taken along duty-free?


    随身可携带什么物品免税?


14.      What duty must I pay?


    我须缴纳多少税金?


15.      The smuggled articles must be confiscated.


    走私物品一定被没收了。


16.      When will the customs examination take place?


    何时进行海关检查?


17.      To traffic in narcotics will be punished severely.


    贩卖毒品要受重罚。


18.      Do you find any drug dealer embarked?


    你发现贩毒上船了吗?


19.      Heroin, marijuana(/ˌmær.əˈwɑː.nə/,大麻),opium are the major drugs.


    海洛因,大麻,鸦片是主要的毒品。


20.      Pass the green channel if you have nothing to declare.


    如果没有东西申报走绿色通道。


21.      Camera, TV, refrigerator, golden ornaments must beregistered at red channel.


    照相机,电视,冰箱,金银首饰需要在红色通道登记。


22.      Reservation of morphine is also illegal.


    私藏吗啡也是违法。


23.      Firearms should be bonded in our port, otherwise youneed to pay a fine.


    枪支在我们港口需要封存,不然你就有被处以罚金。


24.      Have you found any stowaway?


    你们发现偷渡者了吗?


25.      Hide stowaways will be punished three years in jail.


    私藏偷渡者要被处以3年监禁。


26.      Clothes you take must be declared as well.


    带的衣服也一定要申报。


27.      Now let’s start to go through the formalities.


    让我们先阅览表格。


28.      Please ask your crew to come to the mess-room one byone.


    把船员一个一个的叫到餐厅。


29.      Is that all for the exit formalities?


    那些是所有的出境手续吗?


30.      Here is the landing permission. Tell your crew toobserve the Landing Rules.


这是登陆证,告诉船员遵守登陆有关条例。


31.      Please return the passes to me before departure.


    在船舶开航前请把登陆证还给我。


32.      You should go to the Frontier Defence Office to attendother formalities.


    你需要到边防部门补办其他手续。


33.      We have two passengers: One disembarking here, one intransit.


    我们有2名旅客,一个在此已下船,另一个过境。


34.      I am sorry that some crew are on duty and can not comehere to be inspected.


    对不起,一些船员值班不能到此接受检查。


用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢
K08

启蒙英语

by:wcj_7t

08有声

1234567890

by:TimeWay

初中组—08

听书、听课、听段子,尽在喜马拉雅,中国知名音频分享平台,喜马拉雅,邀您共同欣赏:致敬祖国·最美声音献礼建国七十周年,第二届“传诵中华文化经典,争做新时代好队员”...

by:张店区第二届朗读大赛