Winter Solstice(2)
冬至(二)
Believe
相信
Because of the popularity, many beneficial things will accumulate.
因为红了,火了,很多利益的东西会汇集
The new homework that I face recently, will be to persist in being myself .
如何坚持做自己是我最近面临的新功课
Because, if you look at it positively,
因为从好的方向看
besides the temptation, choices have increased as well.
其实除了诱惑,选择也变多了
We need to pick and choose, just like when we are writing a song,
我们需要去挑选,就像写歌一样
only if we are able to pick a suitable tone and accompaniment from the mess of sounds, can we produce a good song.
那么多杂乱的声音里,只有选择合适的音调,选择适合的伴奏才能出来一首好歌
> accompaniment [əˈkʌmpənimənt]
n.伴奏;伴随物
accompany [əˈkʌmpəni]
v.陪伴,陪同;附加,补充;与…共存;为…伴奏
Eg. The singer was accompanied on the piano.
这位歌手的歌唱由钢琴伴奏。
company [ˈkʌmpəni]
n.公司,商号;作伴,伴侣,客人;连队,中队
Eg. I work in a small company.
我在一家小公司工作。
Eg. He came in company with a group of girls.
他是和一群女孩子来的。
Eg. He was appointed captain of a company.
他被任命为连长。
My team and I, have always hoped that we could choose the things that we truly want to do, with a clear mind,
我和我的团队,一直都希望能够尽量清醒地去选择什么是我们真正要做的
which things are in line with my original intentions from the very beginning,
哪些事符合我最开始做事的初心
choosing a path that belongs to me.
选择一条真正的自己的道路
Many things may come pouring in,
很多东西一涌而来
and even though it may cause one to feel disoriented, we must still decide.
有时候会让人看不清方向的,但我们应该去选择
> disoriented [dɪ'sɔ:rɪəntɪd]
adj.分不清方向或目标的,无判断力的
orient [ˈɔ:rient]
n. 东方;亚洲
Eg. China is the biggest country in the orient.
中国是东方最大的国家。
adj. 东方的
Eg. The vase seems to have an orient origin.
这花瓶好像来自东方。
vt. 使适应;使…朝向;定 ... 的方位
Eg. It took him some time to orient himself in his new school.
他经过了一段时间才熟悉新学校的环境。
Eg. He found it hard to orient themselves in the fog.
他发现在大雾中很难定位。
Eg. The course was oriented towards foreign students.
该课程专为外国学生开设。
What was very fortunate was that,
非常庆幸的是
I have always been able to meet people who have helped me at every stage of my life,
我在人生的每个不同的阶段总是能遇到帮我的人
they have told me how to face things.
他们告诉我怎么去应对
It is also because I have met different people,
也正因为遇到不同的人
different people who have helped me,
不同帮我的人
it allowed these distractions to not be too overwhelming.
让出现的这些杂念变得不那么汹涌
> distraction [dɪˈstrækʃn]
n.注意力分散;娱乐,消遣;心烦意乱;精神错乱
Eg. I find it hard to work at home because there are too many distractions.
我发觉在家里工作很难,因为使人分心的事太多。
distract [dɪˈstrækt]
vt.使分心;使混乱
过去式: distracted 过去分词: distracted 现在分词: distracting
Eg. You're distracting me from my work.
你使我不能专心工作。
So I am willing to believe, to believe in the people around me.
所以我愿意选择相信,相信自己周围的人
My team and I, we trust each other,
我和我的团队,我们彼此互相信任
because of the encouragements that everyone gives me,
因为有大家每次给我的鼓励
they too have made me feel at ease.
也让我觉得特别安心
I feel that what we can do is just,
我觉得我们能够做的只是
to treasure the trust that we have for each other,
珍重彼此的信任
to aim to do our best in every single job,
尽量把每一个工作做到最好
to overcome our own shortcomings,
也克服自己的不足
to allow myself and the people around me to feel a little more blessed.
让我和我身边的人可以感觉到幸福一点
BGM: 陈戈 - I Believe
用户评论