Severe Cold(1)
大寒(一)
Hens begin to breed, birds of prey act fast and furiously, rivers and lakes are frozen within.
鸡始乳、征鸟厉疾、水泽腹坚
300°
20th to 21st day of the 1st month
1月20日-21日
The land with the thickest layer of ice,
冰层最厚的土地
may eventually become a piece of land that is able to withstand everything.
最终可能成为了可以承载一切的最大陆地
People travel across thousands of miles from every comer of the Earth to gather,
人穿越万里从四方而聚
simply to be able to return to the most steadfast and gentle place in the inner heart at any specific moment.
只是为了在特定的时刻回到内心最坚定、也最柔软的地方
> steadfast [ˈstedfɑ:st]
adj.坚定的;不变的;固定的;不动摇的
Eg. He remained steadfast in his belief that he had done the right thing.
他一直坚信自己做得对。
Eg. He adopted a steadfast attitude towards this issue.
他对这件事采取坚定的态度。
steady[ˈstedi]
adj.稳定的,不变的;镇定的,沉着的;坚定的
vt.使稳定,使坚定
fasten [ˈfɑ:sn]
v.系牢,扣紧;使坚固或稳固
A magical point of convergence, is the handover between Winter and Spring.
在一个奇妙的衔接点上,是冬天和春天的交接
The time between this moment and the next,
在此刻和下一刻之间
is the fundamental to all changes.
是所有变化的本身
> fundamental [ˌfʌndəˈmentl]
n.原则,基本,根本,基础
Eg. He taught me the fundamentals of the job.
他教给了我这工作的基本知识。
adj.基本的,根本的,基础的,十分重要的
Eg. There is a fundamental difference between the two points of view.
这两个观点有根本区别。
Eg. Fresh air is fundamental to good health.
新鲜空气对健康是不可缺少的。
And when the first signs of the future is revealed at this moment,
而当未来在此刻展露先声的时候
everybody will begin to believe in it.
所有人都会变得相信
My bag
我的背包
I have carried a yellow bag for a long period of time,
我有一个黄色的背包背了好长时间
and it drove the stylists and fans crazy, everybody said:
造型师和粉丝都快疯了,所有人都说:
“Zhang Yixing, can you change your bag?”
“张艺兴,你能换个背吗?”
Haha, actually to me this bag isn’t just something for me to keep my things in or to match my outfits,
哈哈,其实这个包对我来说,不仅仅是放东西配衣服的
but it is a very important present that was given to me by my family for my 20th birthday.
它是家里人给我的很重要的20岁生日礼物
My mother bought this bag from Korea in advance,
我妈在韩国提前买了这个包
and secretly got my friends in Korea to personally hand me this bag on my 20th birthday,
又瞒着我托在韩国的朋友在20岁的生日那天悄悄把包送到了我的面前
and she also attached a letter to It.
还附上了一封信
On that day, I was eating my cake while reading the letter.
我当时一边吃蛋糕一边看信
In the letter, my mother said:
妈妈在信上说:
"I hope that you don't tire yourself out,
“我希望你不要太累
> tire [ˈtaɪə(r)]
过去式: tired 过去分词: tired 现在分词: tiring
vt.使…疲惫;使…厌烦
Eg. The long walk tired the kids.
走了这么长的路,孩子们都累了
Eg. I'm afraid that trip will tire me out too much.
我怕出去那么一趟会把我累坏了。
vi.疲劳;厌烦
Eg. I never tire of reading Shakespeare.
我对莎士比亚的作品百读不厌。
这辆汽车的轮胎气不足了。
n.轮胎;金属圈
Eg. The tires of this car don't have enough air in them.
no matter whether you can debut or not,
不管能不能出道
we just hope that you can be healthy and happy."
我们只希望你能健康和快乐。”
I really wanted to hold back my tears at that time,
我当时很想忍住泪水
but I failed, I guess it seems like everybody saw me crying.
但就是忍不住,好像所有人都看到我哭了
BGM: 你的背包 钢琴版
用户评论