【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 164/Severe Cold 大寒(五)

2022-09-15 00:28:3216:13 129
声音简介

Severe Cold(5)
大寒(五)

Until now, I have never thought of changing it, 
直到现在我也没有想过要改
because in the beginning, I simply just wanted to be a passer-by, 
因为最开始就真的只是想简单地做一个路人
I just want to have a place that only had myself. 
只想有一个只有自己的地方
Later on my mother started to use Weibo, 
后来我妈开始玩微博
she said that you can post your own things onto it, 
她说可以把自己的东西发在上面
so I posted a song that I wrote myself. 
于是我发了一首自己写的歌
Nobody knew who I was at that time, 
那时没有人知道我是谁
when I saw things like '@xxxx', I tried to ‘@’myself, 
我一看到@什么的东西,我试了一下@自己
but how do I other people? 
但要怎样@到别人呢
I only followed my mother, I only wanted to look at her social circle. 
我就只关注了我妈,我就想看一下她的生活圈子
As time passed, more and more people started to know "Work Hard, Work Hard, Work Even Harder", 
后来越来越多的人知道了“努力努力再努力”
thus, I simply made my Weibo a platform for me to communicate with my fans, 
我就干脆把这个微博定义为跟粉丝交流的一个平台
hoping that it would not change within the next 10 years, 
希望10年之内不要变
or even 20 years, or even never change. 
或者说20年,或者说永远不要变
I do not want to make this platform too business-like, 
我不想把这个平台变得太商业化
only hoping that I can repost some of my favourite movies, books, my friends, and even more, 
希望可以转转自己喜欢的电影、书、我的朋友
hoping that it can become a window for my fans and I to interact with each other. 
更加希望的是能够成为和粉丝们互动的一个窗口

> interact [ˌɪntərˈækt] 
v.互动;相互作用;互相影响
过去式: interacted 过去分词: interacted 现在分词: interacting
Eg. Teachers should interact with students more frequently in the class.
老师应该在课堂上与学生有更多的互动。
inter- 在…之间; 相互
interchange v. 交换
international adj. 国际的
interpersonal adj. 人与人之间的
interplay v./n. 相互作用
interrelate v. 相互关联
interdependence n. 互相依赖

As long as I have the time after practice ends,

只要练习结束有时间的话

I will go on Weibo to take a look. 

我都会去那里看看

But I still feel very sorry to everybody, I really cannot read everything. 

但是对大家还是感到很抱歉,真的看不完

Laughs, there is too much to read. I hope that everyone will not blame me.

笑,太多了,希望大家不要怪我


Fanciful stories

天马行空的故事

> fanciful [ˈfænsɪfl] 

adj.(指人)富于幻想的;(指物)设计或装饰新颖奇特的;奇怪的,稀奇的;不现实的

Eg. That story about a trip to the moon is fanciful. 

那个有关旅行到月球的故事是假想的。

fancy [ˈfænsi] 

n/v.想象;幻想

adj.异想天开的,幻想的;花式的,复杂的;昂贵的;别致的;好的,棒的

Eg. The girls have dressed up for the fancy dress ball. 

姑娘们已打扮好了准备参加化装舞会。

fantasy [ˈfæntəsi] 

n/v.想象;幻想

Eg. The story is a magical mix of fantasy and reality 

这个故事是幻想与现实的奇妙结合。

fantastic [fænˈtæstɪk] adj.极好的;巨大的;怪诞奇异的;不切实际的


Bit by bit. I am trying to be in touch with movies, but I am still a layman

现在慢慢尝试接触电影,完全还是个门外汉

> layman [ˈleɪmən] 

n.俗人;门外汉,外行;一般信徒

Eg. This is a book written for professionals and laymen alike.

这是一本内行外行都可以读的书。

Eg. He is a layman in politics. 

他对政治是个门外汉。

Eg. In layman's terms, it's really pretty simple. 

通俗地说,这真的很简单。

If I am to act in a role that is more similar to my own character, 

如果演一个跟自己性格比较相似的角色的话

I may perform better, 

会发挥得好一些

however, I would also like to try out characters that are totally different from myself. 

但又很想去尝试一些跟自己完全不一样的角色

Actually, the dragon in my heart 

其实我心里的那条龙

will often change into a bad dragon or a good dragon at anytime, 

会随时变化成坏龙或者好龙

the good dragon may be more lively, like the character in .

好龙可能是比较活泼的,像《从天儿降》里的角色

But, actually I want to showcase that bad dragon, 

但其实我很想表现那条坏龙

therefore I have secretly acted out a killer's story in my heart. 

所以在心里偷偷演绎了一个杀手的故事

Haha, me writing this down is also to let you guys laugh, 

哈哈,写下来也给大家找点乐子

if any director needs a character like this, you can took for me!

如果有导演有这类角色需求,也可以找我啊!


BGM: 张艺兴,李小璐,姜雯 - 青春快乐(伴奏)

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动