偶尔做一次大事无关紧要
It's not about doing the occasional big things,
持续的实现小目标才是真谛
it's about doing the consistent small things.
如果你去健身房锻炼身体 然后你回来看镜子
If you go to the gym and you work out and you come back and you look in the mirror,
你发现没什么变化
you will see nothing,
如果你第二天去健身房 然后你回来看镜子
and if you go to the gym in the next day and you come back and you look in the mirror,
你仍然没有变化
you will see nothing
显而易见 没有结果 也无法测量
so clearly there's no results,it can't be measured.
这一定是无效的
It must not be affective
所以我们放弃了
so we quit.
或者如果你从根本上认为这是正确的做法并坚持下去
or if you fundamentally believe that this is the right course of action and stick with it
你全身心的投入其中
you commit yourself to the regime, the exercise,
只要你坚持不懈
if you stick with it consistently.
我不确定是哪一天
I'm not exactly sure what day,
但我知道你会拥有好身材的
but I know you'll start getting into shape.
没有大事件
There's no event,
这是很多很多小事情的积累
it's an accumulation of lots and lots of little things
每一个无足轻重的小事
that any one by themselves is innocuous and useless,
但是如果你坚持不懈
but if you do it consistently
你把所有的小事都结合起来
and you do it in combination with lots of other little things,
这些无关紧要的所谓的小事你一遍又一遍地做
it's those little innocuous things that you do over and over and over and over
那将会影响至深
that matter the most
当你对自身的承诺始终如一
when you're consistently good, when you are consistently true, to your word and to your values
当你做到知行合一
when what you say and what you do consistently measures up
你的一切行为就会产生一种强大的凝聚力
and that there's a sense of cohesion in your thoughts in your words and your actions and your questions.
当所有的事情你都持之以恒
when all of it comes together in a consistent way,
人们才会说 我对你深信不疑
then all of a sudden that people say I buy into that person.
我昨天的所作所为把我带到今天的位置
What I did yesterday got me to where I am today
但逆水行舟 不进则退
but what I did yesterday is not going to help me to stay where I am today.
生活不会施舍
you don't get out of life what you want
奋斗才有收获
you get what you earn
这是你每天的日常 每一天都是星期一 每一天都是新的开始
here,this is an everyday gig, every day is a Monday。 every day is a new beginning.
崭新的一天
A new day,
人生的新尝试
a new shot at life
让你有机会着魔一般从大门里走出来
an opportunity to come out of the gate like a man possessed
毫不留情的痛击每个灰暗的日子
and attack the day without mercy.
五年后 每一个人都将到达某个地方
Every one of you in five years from now is going to arrive somewhere.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
很多人
So many people,
只是把我们的生活抛在空中 依靠运气 希望一切顺利
we just throw our lives up in the air and rely on chance and just hope it all works out.
你不必依靠命运
You don't have to throw your life up to chance
你的生活在于你的选择
Your life can be a choice
你可以选择未来五年及以后你想在的位置
you can choose where you want to go the next five years and beyond。
你很强大 你有影响力 你掌控一切
you are powerful, and you are impactful,and you are in control
今天 我是个激进的进攻者
today,I'm putting the pressure on,i’m the aggressor, i'm on the attack.
并且 我不会停止
and i will not stop
锦衣卫指挥使_
大大真棒!