文本: 【I can read!小怪物系列 Little Critter】
存钱 Just Saving My Money
My skateboard is old.
It is broken.
I need a new one.
我的滑板很旧了,
它坏了,
我需要一个新的。
I tell my dad.
我告诉了我爸爸。
爸爸说:“这需要钱。你有钱吗?”
I get my money jar.
“How about this?” I ask.
我拿出来我的钱罐。
“这些钱够吗?”我问。
“You need to save more money for a skateboard,” Dad says.
“你需要存更多的钱来买滑板。”爸爸说。
I say, “I will do chores and earn lots of money.”
我说:“我要打零工,来挣很多钱。”
I make a list of chores that will make me money.
我列出了能让我挣钱的零工。
First, I feed the dog, but the bag is too big.
首先,我喂狗,但是狗粮袋子太大了
I empty the dishwasher, but the dishes are too heavy.
我把洗碗机里的盘子拿出来,但是盘子太重了。
I clean my room.
Mom pays me some money.
我打扫我的房间,
妈妈付给我一些钱。
I sell lemonade.
I get more money.
我卖柠檬汽水,
我挣到了一些钱。
I save lots of money in my money jar.
我在我钱罐里存了很多钱
Dad says,” You need a savings account.”
爸爸说:“你需要一个存款账户。”
Dad takes me to the bank.
爸爸带着我去了银行。
We see the manager.
我们见了经理。
Dad writes on some bank papers.
I write my name.
爸爸在一些银行单子上填写。
我写上我的名字。
They take my money jar.
I am upset.
Dad says, “Don’t worry.”
他们拿走了我的钱罐,
我有点儿不高兴,
爸爸说:“别担心。”
They pour my money into a machine.
It counts my money.
他们把我的钱倒进一个机器里。
这个机器会数钱
I get a book.
It tells me how much money I have.
我得到了一个小本子。
上面写着我有多少钱。
“Hey, Dad,” I ask. “Can I get a skateboard yet?”
“嘿,爸爸。”我问:“我能买滑板了吗?”
Dad says, “Not yet. You must save more money.”
爸爸说:“还不行。你要存更多的钱。”
每天,我都做零工来挣更多的钱。
Finally, I save enough money for a new skateboard.
终于,我存够了买一个新滑板的钱。
But I don’t want that anymore.
Now I want a Robot Dinosaur.
但是,我现在不想买了。
现在,我想要一个机器恐龙。
I say, “Dad, I am so glad I saved my money!”
我说:“爸爸,我真高兴我存了钱!”
《柠檬双语系列》
本专辑为柠檬初阶,专为2-8岁打造,由海外教育专业团队,参考美国通行标准GRL以及英国著名教育出版社Usborne framework,采用美国K-12体系的语言教学方式编写。
用户评论