绝望主妇精讲-第4期:完美的主妇,不完美的人生?

2020-05-25 22:35:1123:13 1885
声音简介

weibo、公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中。选音频,做笔记,剪片子,每一集的成型都需要几天的时间做准备,欢迎关注点赞,如果你喜欢的话,也请分享给你的朋友们!你们的支持是我的动力!


S1ep01




第一段音频:19:49


-DANIELLE: Why can’t we ever have normal soup? 

我们为什么不能喝普通一点的汤? 

-BREE: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree.

Danielle,罗勒汤没什么不正常的啊。 

-DANIELLE: Just once, can we have a soup that people have heard of? 

只要一次就好,难到我们不能喝点大家都知道的汤?

Like, french onion or navy bean 

 就像法国洋葱或者是菜豆?

-BREE: First of all, your father can’t eat onions, he’s deadly allergic.

And I won’t even dignify your navy bean suggestion. So. How’s the osso bucco? 

还有,你那个关于菜豆的建议我是不会考虑的。那么...炖小牛膝怎么样? 

-ANDREW: It’s OK. 可以。 

-BREE: It’s OK? Andrew, I spent 3 hours cooking this meal.
可以? Andrew,我花了 3 个小时准备晚餐。
How do you think it makes me feel when you say it’s OK, in that sullen tone? 

it makes feel 

你觉得如果我听到有人用那种闷闷的口气跟我说"可以"我是什么感觉? 

-ANDREW: Who asked you to spend 3 hours on dinner? 

-BREE: Excuse me? 什么? 

-ANDREW: Tim Harper’s mom gets home from work,
Tim Harper 的妈妈下班后才回家,
pops open a can of pork and beans, and boom, they’re eating, everyone’s happy. 

开一罐猪肉大豆罐头, 他们就这么吃,每个人都吃得很开心。 

-BREE: You’d rather I serve pork and beans?

你情愿我给你们做大豆或是猪肉? 

-DANIELLE: Apologize now, I am begging. 

现在给我道歉。 

-ANDREW: I’m just saying, do you always have to serve cuisine? 

我是说,你干嘛总要弄这些来显示你的厨艺呢?

Can’t we ever just have food? 

难道我们不能就是吃饭而已? 

-BREE: Are you doing drugs? 

你磕药了么?

 -ANDREW: What!? 

什么?

-BREE: Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, and you have been as fresh as paint for the last 6 months. 

怪异的行为是一种信号,你这半年来像变了个人。

That certainly would explain why you’re always locked in the bathroom
这个就是你总是把自己关在浴室里的原因么。 

-DANIELLE: Trust me, that is not what he is doing 

相信我,他绝对没有那么做。 

-ANDREW: Shut up.
闭嘴。
Mom, I’m not the one with the problem here, alright?
妈妈,这儿有问题的人不是我,明白么?

You’re the one always acting like she’s running for mayor of Stepford. 

你总是搞得好像你要去竞选 Stepford 市市长一样。 

-BREE: Rex. Seeing as you’re the head of this household, I would really appreciate you saying something.
Rex... 你是一家之主, 你不应该说点什么么? 

-REX: Pass the salt? pass: 递给,传 把盐给我? 




第二段音频:27:10


-REX: I want a divorce.
我们离婚吧。
I just can’t live in this... this detergent commercial anymore.
我再也无法这样生活... 再也无法忍受。 

-BREE:Okay, well I got you the honey mustard dressing;

哦.我拿了点芥末蜂蜜酱。

the ranch looked just a little bit suspect.
 这个大农场沙拉酱有点令人怀疑。 

-REX: Are we gonna talk about what I just said? 

可以继续讨论了么? 

-BREE: If you think I’m gonna discuss the dissolution of my marriage in a place where the restrooms are labelled “chicks” and “dudes”, you’re out of your mind.

out of mind: 发疯 如果你觉得我会在一个卫生间上的标签都写着什么 "小妞儿","哥们儿"地方讨论离婚的问题,你真是疯了。

 -REX: What’s in this? 

这里有什么?

-BREE: What do you mean what’s in this? It’s salad. 

你什么意思?这里有什么?这是色拉。

 -REX: With...with onions? 

有...有洋葱?

-BREE: What? 

什么?
-REX: You put onions in my salad!! 

你在色拉里面加了洋葱。 

-BREE: No, I didn’t! Oh wait... 不,我没有。哦,等等。 




第三段音频:31:35


-REX: I can’t believe you tried to kill me. 

我不敢相信你差点杀了我。 

-BREE: Yes, well, I feel badly about that.
是啊,我很遗憾。

I told you, Mrs. Huber came over and I got distracted. It was a mistake. distracted

我说了, Huber 太太跟我聊天,我当时心烦意乱的,这是个失误。

 -REX: Since when do you make mistakes? 

你什么时候犯过错?
-BREE: What’s that supposed to mean? 

你是什么意思?
-REX: It means I’m sick of you being so damn perfect all the time. 

我的意思是,你时时刻刻都表现的如此完美让我感到很不舒服。
I-I-I’m sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn’t move. 

我很奇怪你的头发为什么从来不会乱。
I’m sick of you making the bed in the morning before I’ve even used the bathroom. 

我厌恶早上我还没起床沐浴,你就开始整理床了。
You’re, you’re this plastic suburban housewife with her pearls and her spatula, 

你简直就像外面那种塑料的家庭主妇,带着她那珍珠和她的抹刀,
who says things like “we owe the Henderson’s a dinner”.
说着什么我们欠汉德森家一顿晚餐。”
Where’s the woman I fell in love with?
那个我爱的女人到哪里去了...
Who, who used to burn the toast, drink milk out of the carton, and laugh?
那个喝着纸盒牛奶,吃烤面包的女人? 开心的笑着。
I need her. Not this cold perfect thing you’ve become. 

我需要她,而不是这个完美却冰冷的女人。 

-BREE: These need water. 

我去给花换点水。 

-MARY ALICE: Bree sobbed quietly in the bathroom for 5 minutes.
Bree 在卫生间静静的哭了 5 分钟。
But her husband never knew. Because when Bree finally emerge, she was perfect.

但是她的丈夫永远不会知道。因为当 Bree 最终出现的时候... 她还是那么完美。 


用户评论

表情0/300

道空禅

讲得真好,结尾的歌真好听,求歌名!

一萌Yimeng 回复 @道空禅

I‘ve never been to me

猜你喜欢
美剧课堂|绝望主妇精讲

weibo、vx公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中。学习、工作太忙碌,没时间刷剧?刷完十部剧,英语却还是没有进步?你需要换一种英语学习方...

by:一萌Yimeng

绝望主妇 每日一句精讲

美剧《绝望的主妇》每日跟读材料,讲解原剧中的连读/失去爆破等你不了解的小tips,轻松搞定美语。关注微信公众号“杉杉工作室”获得每日跟读+原文内容。欢...

by:杉杉工作室

美剧笔记之【绝望主妇】

学英语应该是件有乐趣的事情~了解这种乐趣,你可以从听《美剧笔记》系列开始~系列还包括《老友记》《破产姐妹》《生活大爆炸》《我们这一天》……搜索“美剧笔记”或点击...

by:A小君

美剧口语笔记|绝望主妇

想了很久终于决定做的事情,我喜欢看美剧、唱英文歌、看英文原著,也希望通过这三种方式学习到更地道的英语口语。————————学习方法的分割线—————————看美...

by:丝芽菜Sia

重生之绝望主妇的逆袭丨商战丨纯爱

故事梗概绝望主妇乔宁重生后遇上林清。二人叱咤商坛,却被叛徒设局,损失惨重。在追踪叛徒踪影时,竟发现更多的谜团。最终,乔宁是选择前世丈夫高原,还是默契无间的...

by:熙宝的晴天

美剧 | 看绝望主妇学英语口语

主讲老师Sophia,北外高翻英语口译硕士,同声传译,现居澳洲,从事口译和英语教学,10年英语教学经验。节目介绍每天3~5分钟,带你学习《绝望主妇》,先听原...

by:Sophia的英语学堂

绝望主妇PK出轨丈夫【免费精品广播剧】我很好|双播

继《我的前半生》《都挺好》《三十而已》之后一部现实主义题材的主妇奋斗史【内容简介】精明能干的三十五岁的全职主妇上官燕猛然发现,看似平静、幸福的生活实则隐藏各种焦...

by:篔_云宝儿

【免费】离婚逆袭:绝望主妇开挂了 | 逆风翻盘 撕渣虐三

本专辑免费收听,主播没有任何收入,单纯为爱发电。仅供学习交流,不做商业用途。新手主播一枚,还有很多不足之处,还望勿喷!觉得播的不错的朋友请关注、评论、订阅一条龙...

by:一粒苹果籽