weibo、vx公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中。选音频,做笔记,剪片子,每一集的成型都需要几天的时间做准备,欢迎关注点赞,如果你喜欢的话,也请分享给你的朋友们!你们的支持是我的动力!
S1ep01
第一段音频:21:24
-MARY ALICE: Three days after my funeral, Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion - indignation.
葬礼后的第 3 天, Lynette用愤怒代替了悲伤。
LYNETTE: Tom, this is my 5th message and you still haven’t called me back.
Tom, 这是我的第五通留言了,你还不给我回话。
Well, you must be having a lot of fun on your business trip.
我相信你在外面一定玩得很开心吧。I can only imagine. Well, guess what, the kids and I wanna have some fun too,
我可以想象。你知道吗…我和孩子们也想出去玩。
so unless you call me back by noon, we are getting on a plane and joining you.
除非你中午之前给我回电话,不然我们马上就坐飞机去找你。
-PRESTON: Mom! 妈妈!
-LYNETTE: Not now, honey, Mommy’s threatening Daddy.
等等,宝贝,我正在威胁你爸爸。
-PRESTON: Mom! 妈妈。
-LYNETTE: No, I am not... Where’re your brothers?
不, 我... 你兄弟呢?
-PORTER: Noodles, my favourite!
-SHOPPER: Lynette Scavo?
-LYNETTE: Crap. Natalie Klein, I don’t believe it!
Natalie Klein. 真不敢相信是你啊。
-SHOPPER: Lynette! How long has it been?
Lynette. 我们多久没见了?
-LYNETTE: Years! Uh, how are you, how’s the firm?
是的,你现在怎样? 公司怎样?
-SHOPPER: Good, everyone misses you.
很好,大家都很想念你。
-LYNETTE: Yeah. 是的。
-SHOPPER: We all say, if you hadn’t quit, you’d be running the place by now.
我们总说如果你没有辞职,现在一定是你管理大家。
-LYNETTE: Yeah, well. 是啊,呃...
-SHOPPER: So... how’s domestic life? Don’t you just love being a mom?
那么...家居生活如何呢? 你应该很爱当妈妈的感觉吧?
-MARY ALICE: And there it was - the question that Lynette always dreaded.
这就是 Lynette 最害怕的问题。
-LYNETTE: Well, to be honest...
呃,老实说…
-NARRATOR: To those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable.
对于这些提问的人,只有一个答案是令人接受,
So, Lynette responded as she always did - she lied.
所以 Lynette 就像往常一样回答了这个问题, 她撒了个谎。
-LYNETTE: It’s the best job I’ve ever had.
这是我做过的最棒的工作。
第二段音频:S1ep02 13:58
-LYNETTE: Boys, guys, I’m begging you, sit in your seats.
孩子们,求你们了......坐到座位上去。
I’m not gonna tell you again! Buckle up!
我不想再说一遍了,扣上安全带!
I mean it, so help me, I...Oh .. crap!
我是说真的,拜托,我......该死!
-OFFICER: License and registration please.
请出示驾照和行驶证。
Ma’am, you know why I pulled you over?
女士,你知道我为什么拦你吗?
-LYNETTE: I have a theory.
我是有原因的。
-OFFICER: Your kids are jumping up and down;
they should be sitting, wearing a seatbelt.
你的孩子们爬上爬下,他们应该坐好,并系上安全带。
-LYNETTE: I yelled at them. They never listen to me, it’s very frustrating.
我让他们别这样,他们根本不听,我很崩溃。
-OFFICER: Well, you’re gonna hafta find a way to control them.
After all, that’s your job.
你要想办法制住他们。毕竟,那是你的工作。
-MARY ALICE: Though he’d been a policeman for 6 years, officer Hayes had never found himself in a truly dangerous situation.
尽管他已经做了六年的警察,Hayes从未把自己置于真正危险的处境。
Then again, he had never before told a woman how to raise her children.
他以前从没告诉过一个女人,该怎样去管教孩子。
-LYNETTE: You saying I’m a bad mother?
你是说我是个失败的母亲?
-OFFICER: Ma’am, you need to get back in your car please.
女士,请回到车里。
-LYNETTE: I have no help, my husband’s always away on business.
没有人帮我,我丈夫总是在外忙工作。
-OFFICER: I’m gonna hafta ask you to step back now.
我必须警告你立刻回到车上。
-LYNETTE: My babysitter joined the witness relocation program.
我的保姆了, 加入了证人迁移计划。
I haven’t slept through the night in 6 years.
六年来我晚上从没睡过完整觉。
-OFFICER: Ma’am..? 女士?
-LYNETTE: And for you to stand there, and judge me.
而你却站在这儿,对我评头论足。
-OFFICER: Okay. I’m not gonna give you a ticket.
I’m just gonna let you off with a warning.
我不给你开罚单了,只是给你个口头警告。
-LYNETTE: I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉。
-OFFICER: Buckle up! 系好安全带!
Judy0926
讲得太精彩了,作者对人物的评论很精彩!
星沫雨蝶
加油主播,很喜欢
听友236239172
真好!听过讲的最好的!
1394095gqbz
很棒哦!加油加油!