weibo、vx公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中。选音频,做笔记,剪片子,每一集的成型都需要几天的时间做准备,欢迎订阅、点赞,如果你喜欢的话,也请分享给你的朋友们!你们的支持是我的动力!
S1ep01
第一段音频:17:24
-GABRIELLE: You can’t order me around like I’m a child!
你不要老是把我当成小孩子来命令我。
-CARLOS: Gabrielle...
-GABRIELLE: No. No, no, no, I’m not going.
不,不,不,不,我不去
-CARLOS: It’s business, Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.
这是工作,Tanaka 希望每个人都带妻子来。
-GABRIELLE: Every time I’m around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
每次在他旁边的时候,他总想摸我的屁股。
-CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.
去年,我跟他生意往来有 $200,000。
If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.
如果她想摸的屁股,那就让他摸吧。
-CARLOS: John!
-JOHN: Ow. Mr. Solis. You scared me.
Solis先生,你吓到我了。
-CARLOS: Why is that bush still there? I told you to dig it up last week.
这个矮树丛怎么还在这里,上个星期你就应该把他们弄掉了。
-JOHN: I didn’t have time last week
上个星期我没空。
-CARLOS: I don’t wanna hear your excuses, just take care of it.
我不要听你的解释,你只要给我做好就可以了。
-GABRIELLE: I really hate the way you talk to me.
我实在很讨厌你跟我说话的态度。
-CARLOS: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace thatyoucouldn’t live without.
我也很讨厌我花了$15,000 给你买了那条你没有就不能活的钻石项链。
But I’m learning to deal with it.
但是我还是试着搞定了,
So. Can I tell Tanaka we’ll be there tomorrow night?
那么我可以告诉 Tanaka 明晚我们都会去?
-GABRIELLE: Fine. I’ll go.
好吧,我去。
But I’m keeping my back pressed against the wall the entire time.
但是我会一整晚都靠在墙上的。
-CARLOS: See? Now this is what a marriage is all about - compromise.
看到了吧?这就是婚姻的真谛---妥协。
第二段音频:23:58
-JOHN: You know what I don’t get?
你知道什么是我想不通的吗?
-GABRIELLE: What? 什么?
-JOHN: Why you married Mr. Solis.
你为什么会嫁给 Solis 先生。
-GABRIELLE: Well, he promised to give me everything I’ve ever wanted.
呃... 他承诺说给我所有想要的一切。
-JOHN: Well, did he?
他做到了么?
-GABRIELLE: Yes. 是啊。
-JOHN: Then... why aren’t you happy?
那么你为什么不开心?
-GABRIELLE: Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.
结果证明那些都不是我真正想要的。
-JOHN: So. Do you love him?
那么你爱他么?
-GABRIELLE: I do. 当然。
JOHN: Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this?
那么,我们在这里干嘛?为什么我们要这么做?
-GABRIELLE: Because I don’t wanna wake up some morning with a sudden urge to blow my brains out.
因为我不想某天早上醒来的时候, 会突然想要捶爆自己的头。
-JOHN: Hey, can I have a drag?
嗨,我能来一根么?
-GABRIELLE: Absolutely not. You are much too young to smoke.
当然不行。你太年轻了,不能抽烟。
绝望主妇
美剧
电影英语
斑斑的马达加斯加
想要绝望主妇的台词本
一萌Yimeng 回复 @斑斑的马达加斯加:
微信后台留言哈
1394095gqbz