艾伦·瑞克曼 | 朗读诗歌《圣诞节》

2023-07-28 03:15:2502:24 1.1万
所属专辑:情迷英音
声音简介

'I'm blind,' I say. I don't speak again

“我眼睛看不见了。”我说。

for a very long time. Of course,

我许久不再说话。当然,

I'm lying about being blind: if I look

我谎称自己瞎了:如果我

out of the window, to where

朝窗户外望去,

the children are singing carols, I see

窗外孩子们正唱着颂歌,我看见

how the snow seems to fetch a rainbow;

雪花在试图抓住一片霓虹;

I see frozen songbirds fall

我看见冻坏的夜莺

from the branches; I see a butcher haul

从树枝上扑腾坠落;我看见一个屠夫

a slaughtered lamb down the street.

拉着一匹宰好的羔羊从街上经过。


It is night. An icon burns in the stove.

夜深了。一个图章在壁炉中燃烧。

There's a seamless drone from the airport

机场一架轰鸣不歇的飞机

that makes me want to weep.

让我想哭泣。

'I am blind,' I say, 'I am blind.'

“我眼睛看不见了,”我说,“我看不见了。”

She doesn't say a word. She beats

她一言不发。她拍了下

the Devil's tattoo on the tabletop.

桌子上画的魔鬼图案。


'I've forgotten,' I whisper. I don't speak again

“我不记得了。”我小声说。

for a very long time. Of course,

我许久不再说话。当然,

I'm lying about having forgotten: I think back

我谎称自己已经忘记了:我回想起

to hoofprints in the snow and dogs on a leash.

在雪地上的脚印和被拴着皮带的狗。

It was a manhunt. I remember my father laughed

那是一次猎捕。我记得我父亲当时笑了

when I barked at the birds.

因为我对着鸟儿作犬吠。


'Have you ever noticed how a vacuum-cleaner sounds

“你是否觉得吸尘器的声音

like a plane in take-off, or how

像一架起飞的飞机,或

a TV left on too long will fix a room

长时间开着电视机会将

with a hot and heavy smell? Have you noticed

房间的闷重一扫而空?你有没有看到

the depth of frost?' I ask her.

霜冻有多大?”我问她。

'Have you noticed this incredible frost at all?'

“你有没有看到这场空前的大霜冻?”


She's got nothing to say for herself.

她不再说话。

She might not have heard.

或许她根本没有听到。

I won't speak again. I'll sit here and watch

我也不再说话。我坐在这儿看着

the traffic lights adapting endlessly

交通灯不断在调试

to whatever's best. That's me, I'm just like that.

以达到最佳状态。这就是我,我就是这样。

A whole universe buzzed above

这个宇宙在塔台上空

the control tower: isn't that strange?

一直嗡嗡作响:难道这不奇怪吗?


Fish in the depths are strange--the way they live.

深海的鱼——它们的生活方式很奇怪。

The smell of hay in an orchard

果园里干草的味道

is too strange for words. Now and then,

奇怪的难以名状。时不时地,

someone winks from the bottle:

有人透过玻璃瓶眨了眨眼:

the genie, the Puck of plum brandy.

精灵,小淘气的梅子白兰地。

'Can you see me?' I ask. 'Can you see me any jot

“你能看见我吗?”我问。你能看见我

of me, any tittle?' She nods, but of course

一点点,一丁点吗?她点点头,只不过

she's lying. As if I cared, as if

她在撒谎。好像我在乎,好像

she could understand the half of what I say.

她能听懂我说的一半。


用户评论

表情0/300

洛书Y

❤️❤️

打瞌睡的鹿

Alan!男神!

gapehoc0m0wo3ztr58ts

想念西弗勒斯的一天

魚与諭

妈鸭!!谢谢!!